leesonic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hi Lee,
    I want to talk to you about what I need done with my Marantz 2270 receiver. It works fine but probably needs to be recapped. etc
    Thanks,
    Jeff
    Hello Lee, I saw on one of the threads your post about owning a 7140 and the how the tuner is a excellent feature in the unit. I currently own a 7140 that has a faulty tuner. Should i try to get it repaired, is it worth it? Your thoughts are appreciated.

Regards,

Don
    Hi Lee, you restored/refurbished my NAD 1020 a few years ago. I'm now looking for an NAD power amp to mate with it, whahat do you suggest, and do you have any restored ones available? Thanks, Jon in Maine.
    Hello, I am doing a service job on my brothers NAD7220PE receiver which have a "welcome hum". I have tested some capacitors and they measures all within specs. Instead of shotgun replacement of all capacitors, which I have I tried with various success before, I would rather implement Your delay circuit solution. Do You have any for "export" to Norway? Either unpopulated PCB or complete. Regards Svein
    hello @leesonic . I´ve reading a lot about your restorations for the nad3020. recently i adquired one here in my town (mexico city) and i would like to know how i start to restore this piece of art. blessings
    Wow. Amazing faceplates by Leesonic made to replace existing. Where can I find these? Can I find these? Are they just privately done or for sale to fans too?
    leesonic
    leesonic
    I just make these for amps that I restore. They aren't really easy to fit.
    After a time searching I finally found a beautiful sounding NAD 3020. And at a good price. It had non-original knobs, but managed to find some in Czech Republic! Sadly the faceplate has a corner broken off. Any ideas on locating a replacement faceplate?
    hey I was wondering if you could PM me when you get a chance. Had a few questions about a recap. thanks!
    Hi Lee! Hope you're well! Do you happen to have four Advent prodigy woofers? Working on a project and you came to mind! If you do, I'm ready to pop on them. Thank you!
    Hi Lee
    I think I might be sending you emails that aren't getting through to you on a previous thread. apologies in advance should there be redundancy.
    Following up on our previous discussion, I wanna ship my NAD 3020 to you for a full restoration, recap etc, just need your shipping address and any other info. Thanks!
    -Yanik
    Happy New Year!
    I purchased an SX626 from you a while back and it is awesome. I was wondering if you would be interested in doing a full resto on a Pioneer SA900 for me. I have an unmolested original that just quit working and I have 2 parts units.
    Hi Lee,

I have an original 3020 in working condition, but with almost entirely original components. Do you still work your magic on these with re-capping and testing components?

Thanks,
    Jon
    Hi Lee, I am new to this forum, I came here from google in search of someone to refurb my NAD 3150. If you can help me, or know anyone who can, I would be grateful for that. Cheers, -Grant
    Hey Lee,
    I am looking for some help with the crossovers for a pair of Kef R101's. Any chance you can point me in the direction of someone that can recapp or rebuild the entire circuits?
    Matthew McConnell suggested I contact you. I am the original owner of a pair of Mission 770's in Ebony veneer. Just curious if there might be a market for these. Matthew indicated he bought a pair for $150. I originally paid $1200. Not gonna give them away, but if there was interest at a better number I might sell them.
    Just wanted to get your thoughts on whether they are marketable or not.
    Hi Lee, I am interested in having my NAD 3140 and 2140 amplifiers refurbished/upgraded. Trying to find someone online, I keep coming up with your name. They both work, haven't had a major issue yet, but are nearly 40 years old, and am told they can actually be made to sound better than original. Better to do before there is a serious failure. Would that be something you could do or refer someone else? Thank you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom