Recent content by lico

1. lico

Here WiiM go again...WiiM amp

Good review of it here: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/wiim-amp-streaming-amplifier-review.52372/ TPA3255 class D amp - so am sure it sounds pretty good. Recently picked up a Wiim Pro - and use digital out from it, great product.
  2. lico

Is Squeezebox Radio dead?

LMS lives on. I have a SB radio found in a thrift I still use connected to mine for OTR. Original SB touch (still works). Probably 4 other players I've made out of Raspberry Pis and what not over the years that can connect to it. Defunct Chromecast legacy devices (HDMI type thru extractors...
  3. lico

Pioneer VSX-9500S

Positive thing about that receiver is I bet you could find another one without issues with a little searching in better shape. Understand why you want to get it fixed though - that line of Pioneer was good when working.
  4. lico

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Was happy to find this one. German pressing
  5. lico

WiiM WiFi Streamer

Just picked up a Wiim Pro at good price, quite happy with it. Shows right up in LMS - and for the cost less than another picore player + USB DAC (and hopefully no more messing around as much as I do with picore players :)).
  6. lico

7. lico

8. lico

What’s your top 5 pioneer??

My tops (some of what I have) 70's: Series 20 C-21/M22 SX-1080 PL-51A PL-88F 80s/90: C-91 M-91 F-93 DV-91 2000s: VSX-47TX Have owned many more and moved on. Always looking for something else (60's maybe)
  9. lico

10. lico

11. lico

12. lico

13. lico

14. lico