Recent content by lokerola

1. lokerola

Show us your cartridges and/or tonearms!

That is so cool.
  2. lokerola

Missing PL-41 Tonearm Nut

Nice!!
  3. lokerola

22 years ago today, Remy Shand "The Way I Feel" released in the US

I totally agree - it's an awesome album, well, CD. :) I've had my copy since it first came out. I was always surprised that he didn't put out more music. The fact that he wrote and performed all the music is even more impressive. He had a very 70's Marvin Gaye vibe going on. Highly recommended!
  4. lokerola

Off the leash....

Welcome and Yea! for Cerwin Vega's!
  5. lokerola

OK, here we go!
  6. lokerola

Lokerola’s Pioneer PL-41 restoration

It's fantastic. I'm wrapping up a few things on the table and writing a summary. Should have it posted up this weekend.
  7. lokerola

I also wonder if someone can 3d print it?
  8. lokerola

9. lokerola

The best phono preamp under $1000 (aka the Hagerman Bugle upgrade thread)

Always something to spend my money on! LOL.
  10. lokerola

I don’t think so. It slides Inside the counter weight to keep it from moving outward. It’s pretty light. I don’t think it’s a sub weight.
  11. lokerola

I wish I could help. I’ve got a spare pl41 tone arm, but it’s missing the nut as well! If you ever figure out a replacement, let me know. EDIT - I’ll try and grab the diameter from my good tonearm and post it here. Not sure how I’d find the thread pitch though. Edit2 - And of course the...
  12. lokerola

The best phono preamp under $1000 (aka the Hagerman Bugle upgrade thread)

Just got my Bugle with the 2210 last week. I‘m very impressed with this phono pre! Blows my original Mani out of the water. I can’t see anything beating it for the price. Been testing it with both MC and MM carts and it sounds lovely and quiet with both.
  13. lokerola

Japanese Jazz Joints

The 2 guys who published the photo book Tokyo Jazz Joints have a podcast called (not surprisingly) “Tokyo Jazz Joints”. I like listening to their stories of fun, weird, strange, and fun encounters with the owners and customers in these vanishing types of places.
Back
Top Bottom