lorne
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear Lorne:
    I see you didn’t enter the ÄK is 19 raffle. And you last activity is concerning. So much has happened in the last year and hope you are going well. Jim Rivers in Alabama
    Dear Lorne:
    You still using you Melos GK1? I still have mine but have not used it in a long time. Anyway just checking in to see if everyone I use get information from are still around and doing well. Be safe. Thanks Jim Rivers
    Lorn,

Help, Could you find thst resistor value/ Do you need a pic? You could just put a meter across it. I would love to get this.

Thanks

Craig
    MELOS GK1+1
    I have a resistor that I am try to figure out its ohm's value. It looks like it could be 300 ohms or maybe 300k ohms. Is the larger brownish red one to the far right side of the power supply near the two diodes and where the transformer hooks up at the bottom right side of the board. Its in series with a smaller brownish red one.
    These have no marking and when it burned all that is left is what looks like 3(0.
    I found this style there are High voltage Bar Glass Glaze Film Resistors 3watt. Some kind of ceramic resistor. Pre amp has worked fine for years. It was still putting out sound but at a much lower gain. This resistor feeds the lower power transistor it is ice cool because of the open resistor that feeds it power.
    Hope you can help.

Regards
    Craig
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom