Recent content by luaplerog

1. L

Sony STR-6048a Tuning Dial Diagram

I just acquired a Sony str-6048a receiver. Everything works great except the tuning dial string is broken. Does anyone know where I can find a tuning string diagram for this receiver? If one is not available, does anyone have any advice on how to replace it? Thanks!
  2. L

Realistic STA-65D no sound output

I'm registered on hifiengine and I have a multimeter. I'll look into this tomorrow after work. Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it.
  3. L

No. I'm not that tech savy. But I can follow instructions if you feel like walking me through it. haha
  4. L

I'll look into it. I'm not sure tech savy so I need someone to walk me through. No bulging/receeded sleeves or anything that looks burnt, leaky, etc...The audio sounds pretty distorted though.
  5. L

So I left it powered on for about 10 mins and now there seems to be sound. It's a little distorted, but its working...Is this normal? It had to warm up? I've never had a receiver do this...
  6. L

I just bought a sta-65d online. The seller said it was fully functional and tested it.. I plugged it in but am not getting any sound output at all (other than the occasional popping/crackle from my speakers)...I contacted him and he said that everything worked perfectly prior to shipping. The...
  7. L

Realistic STA-530 tuner dial light out

Turns out it was the lamp in the tuning dial... Ordered a new LED bulb w/ wires and installed it. Works great now.
  8. L

No lamp. It looks like it's directly wired in. There are 2 unrelated fuses. But I've swapped all the fuses out already...
  9. L

I have a Realistic STA-530 and the tuner dial light isn't working. Any suggestions on how to fix it? Everything else on the receiver works perfectly... Thanks!
  10. L

Looking for SX-525 push button knobs

I'm looking for (5) of the black push button knobs for the SX-525. I bought one used and it's missing all of them and I'm having a hard time finding them. I found a guy on ebay, but he wants 23 dollars for one...which seems pretty crazy...
  11. L

Technics SA-5070 no left speaker channel

I'm giving up on this. The left channel burned up my speaker. The woofer started smoking so now I need to replace the woofer. :(
  12. L

yes the voltmeter works and yes I was probing the right pins. I'll try again tomorrow I guess...
  13. L

All I'm getting is a hum from the left channel... I tried probing each pin and those were the numbers I got. :(
  14. L

yep, that's what i'm getting...def. something wrong. :(
  15. L

UPDATED: PIN 1: -0.12 PIN 2: -0.19 PIN 3: 0 PIN 4: -1 PIN 5: -13.2 PIN 6: -1 PIN 7: 1 PIN 8: 1 PIN 9: 1 PIN 10: Jumps all over the place PIN 11: -1 PIN 12: -17.7 PIN 13: -1 PIN 14: 0 PIN 15: -0.07 PIN 16: -0.07
Back
Top Bottom