Recent content by luxmaster

1. luxmaster

3 stack word game

Dinner Delight Horse Tranquilizer After Hours
  2. luxmaster

Vintage Luxman disappointment

Nice Luxman haul. The C03 is a very good pre. The M83 is raw powerful brute. Highs and lows are good but not very neutral. Alot of people praise the M02 and it is a well built amp and looks to match however if you compare the price point of this amp to others of the same Era it is just average...
  3. luxmaster

Sony PS-X600 TT Hinges

The previous generation of Sony Turntables will work. Best part is they are metal. The X600 came with plastic hinges.
  4. luxmaster

R.I.P. Carl Weathers.

Very few action pack actors like Carl Weathers are around today. A dying breed for sure. I didn't know he played for the NFL and CFL before he went into acting. RIP.
  5. luxmaster

Early 1980s Music Videos Influence on the Era's Pop-Culture...

Madonna and Cindy Lauper were like the queens of fashion and culture trends of the 80's. I don't know where the youth gets their fashion cues these days. Perhaps social media apps!!
  6. luxmaster

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

A triple decker Sony pyramid
  7. luxmaster

Opinions of Luxman CX and MX-100

the CX and MX are the same as the C02 and M02. Other then looks, the CX has a sub woofer out and the MX only equipped with a single pair of speaker terminals.
  8. luxmaster

Sharp DX-650 CDP

Whoa!! Looks like it was used for parts already. I have never seen anything like that before. Usually sold for means not working. However usually all parts are there. Hopefully you didn't spend alot
  9. luxmaster

What do I have here?

I wouldn't pay attention to the print on the front. The big baps say 62w. They just seem twice the size of a regular size cap for a 60 watter. Not class A but maybe displayed more for eye candy. Amazing resemblance to that Dynaco amp.
  10. luxmaster

What do I have here?

Wise W24 Looks to be the power amp board
  11. luxmaster

What do I have here?

I bought this amp awhile ago. It definitely looks DIY. It looks more powerful then 60 watts a channel. Looking at the pics can u tell if this thing is well built?
  12. luxmaster

Sharp DX-650 CDP

Was this ever sold for the North American market?
  13. luxmaster

Sharp DX-650 CDP

I'm always looking out for the Sharp DX 500 cd player in working condition. They sure are cool looking
Back
Top Bottom