Corporate smeagol.

Share This Page

M Jarve

Audio Geek and NGE Freak, Male, 36, from The heart of Minnesota's Iron Range

M Jarve was last seen:
Jan 15, 2018
    1. quartzlocked
      quartzlocked
      Hi M Jarve, I saw in one of your posts that you had a service manual for Harman/kardon citation 22 I have posted years ago about my amp clipping when powering off Do you have any suggestions or would you be willing to send me a copy of the citation 22's service manual? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. quartzlocked
    2. metako
      metako
      Hi M Jarve, just came across you old post from 2009 on recapping HK775 amps. Can you give me any info on the new caps you used inc brand and type and volts? How are the amps going? Thanks, Andrew
    3. KKnight
      KKnight
      Hey guy, have some conflicting info and procedural issues on the VK-2100 thread you once posted advice and instruction on. Trying to revive the thead and get your input. Thanks.
    4. PeterPoussen
      PeterPoussen
      Hello Jarve,
      I've googled Kenwood L-09M and saw one of your posts from dec 2004. I'm looking for parts for the L-09M, a 300-watt monster of a mono power amp ass you called it. My father had a HiFi store in the 70's and according to him the drivers and end-transistors might be broke.
      Do you know somebody who sells these parts? I'm living in Belgium.
      Thanks in advance for your advice!
      Peter Poussenier
      peter@poussenier.com
    5. mosfet2
      mosfet2
      hi i'm restoring a sae mark 1b can i ask if the on/off orange light is ever active? i mean the light don't goes really off never like the preamp because is 1/2 power supply powered? Have you the diagram please? thanks and greetings from Italy
      walter
    6. jvmonta
      jvmonta
      Thanks, but I'm baffled (pun intended). I can't find anything resembling screws period!
    7. jvmonta
      jvmonta
      I bought a pair of Wharfedale Diamond 7.2 anniversary edition speakers and they have the infamous rattle from a broken baffle mount I assume. My question is how do you get that baffle off and the piece out? Thanks for any help!
      jvm
    8. Gohan
      Gohan
      How are you doing?
    9. a_retent
      a_retent
      Happy Birthday Mike.
    10. Gohan
      Gohan
      How are you doing?
    11. Gohan
      Gohan
      I got some new pics up, they are in my albums and the listening space thread!
    12. M Jarve
      M Jarve
      Homework! And trying to adjust to not doing something every day.
    13. Gohan
      Gohan
      What have you been doing lately?
    14. Gohan
      Gohan
      How are you doing?
    15. Gohan
      Gohan
      Happy New Year!!
    16. M Jarve
      M Jarve
      I did calibrate and bias them, as well as re-seating the output transistors and touching up solder joints.
    17. doucanoe
      doucanoe
      Hey Mike. The Kenwoods are sounding great driving a pair of JBL S38's in the second system! Did you end up doing anything internal other than power switch, speaker terminals and RCA?

They sure sound nice!
      Thanks again for breathing some life into them. RC
    18. DENNYDOG
      DENNYDOG
      Mike,
      Thanks again for the computer. I'm lovin' it!

I think my brother is jealous. He said he's thinking about coming down from the twin cities and he never comes down. :)

Btw I left feedback for you.

Denny
    19. M Jarve
      M Jarve
      So that's what this is!? I kept seeing these in my CP, then going to the private messages and seeing nothing! Thank you for the warm wishes, Gohan.
    20. Gohan
      Gohan
      Happy Birthday
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 28, 1981 (Age: 36)
    Corporate smeagol.
    h/k and Musical Fidelity aficionado. DIY disaster engineer, who sometimes, accidentally, stumbles upon something really cool. Inveterate Infinity lover (for their good stuff, anyway). Loves eclectic music exclusively (Alice Babs to Julee Cruise, Bach to Beck, ELP to Eyedeas and Abilities, Ladytron to Los Lonely Boys, Pinkfloyd to Portishead, Stereolab to Tashiyuki Honda)

Interact

Content:
    AIM:
    vandorsseniii
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    vandorsseniii

Signature

/Mike
    diy qls-3 clone + hk 775 + musical fidelity a3cr + sony cdp-707esd + iPhone 5 + audio power industries +