Recent content by maclvrbr

1. M

Seeking marantz 500 faceplate

Anyone know of a company/indicidual that reproduces a marantz model 500 faceplate?
  2. M

looking for substitute parts for A 71

thanks for the find got them today
  3. M

Ceramic Emitter Resistor RGC55 by Noble .47 ohm 5 watt they have 3 legs, just type in google to see pics. thanks will evaluate specs on transistors. Which specs specifically need to be similar? thanks
  4. M

Output Transistors 2SA1265 / 2SC3182 as well as NOBLE .47ohm 5 watt resistors, thanks
  5. M

help locating Pioneer A 71 service manual

Does anyone know of subs or where I might find NOBLE .47ohm 5 watt resistors?
  6. M

I appreciate you mentioning this as I was looking at the amplifier board and there are 3 numbers, AWZ 2324. 2525, 2528
  7. M

Pioneer states the a 71 and 858 are not the same.
  8. M

I have tried to confirm the info in the ( additional ) service manual from the seller to verify exactly whats inside as it may be helpful. Still waiting on a reply thanks again
  9. M

Thanks , I just want to be sure of this, the manual is on HI fi engine. The specs on hi fi has the 858 at 105 watts and the a 71 at 120. I do appreciate the find and will try to verify with Pioneer. If anyone else can confirm these being the same I would greatly appreciate it.
  10. M

I saw that also and thanks. I also saw a thread that stated those models were NOT the same. The specs were different as well. I really appreciate the help
  11. M

I have already contacted the seller and he says its an additional manual and not the main manual needed. I do thank you for the help.
  12. M

If anyone has a manual please contact me.
  13. M

I just did N/A
  14. M

How difficult would it be to repair without a service manual? Thanks
  15. M

Not on HI fi engine site. Anyone know where I might source one, or does anyone have one that I can borrow? thanks in advance
Back
Top Bottom