madwing
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• madwing, do you have anymore info on the philharmonic custom-built s-6? Pardon my ignorance, but what does ”D & S” mean. That’s where you reference more info is available. Where can I find contact info for this console? Many thanks for your help.
    madwing
    madwing
    see my pm response :)
    This is a shot in the dark (especially since it looks like your last AK activity was in March and your PM box is full), but I'm hoping this message reaches you.

I just purchased a Rek-O-Kut Rondine B12 from another AK member. After payment and shipping I found out that the capstan was in bad shape - and that he'd had no success finding another capstan or replacing the motor. So I have a tt on its way to me that will have a lot of rumble that I may be unable to resolve.

I came across your post in the ROK thread here on AK where you took the capstan off of a Pabst motor. I haven't checked to see if you later utilized this capstan, but I'm hoping that you didn't use it and still have it kicking around somewhere. If so, I'd love to get it from you - since I believe that the ROK on its way to me has a Pabst motor.

Please let me know if that would be possible and how much you would like for it.

Thanks and cheers,
    B&B
    Hey madwing, it's a small world! I grew up in Saratoga and spent all my free time up in the Santa Cruz mountains! man do I miss it, well enjoy! BigB.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom