markd51
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Mark. You appear to be someone who collects CAL digital gear. I have a very rare Alpha that I don't use and need to get rid of. The IC board is gold plated unlike the standard Alpha. It will only cost you shipping. If your interested my email is allan.walter@yahoo.com. I used it for many years and just want it to go to someone that will appreciate it.
    HI Mark. I find your posts well written, entertaining, and insightful. And elegantly benevolent. Hrmpf. With that out of the way, what would you suggest, speaker-wise, to get the best of a mc2105/c28 pairing? I have two 2105, for the moment, but I don't live in a castle, one should be enough, no? No room for monster speakers either. I like my Dynaco a25s very much, but, well, the mids...
    Whatever happened to Doug Deacon?
    He was a staple over at Audiogon, after I left, I never heard from him again.

Thanks,
    Don
    Hi Mark, I was googling looking for info on getting a control board for an ancient denon DP30LS turntable and I noticed that you had one that you bought your mother a long time ago. i have one with a bad control cca and i thought that you might be willing to get rid of it. If so, what would you be asking for it? Please let me know if you are interested.
    Thanks.
    John
    Hi Mark, I sent you an e-mail message earlier. I forgot to include my e-mail address and name. My name is Michael D'Amico and my e-mail address is michael.damico56@yahoo.com. I'm they guy interested in the QRX-7500 owners manual copy.
    i like the system in your avatar.what kind of speakers are those and the power capacity?they look vintage and classy.the rest of your system looks great to.
    Hi Mark- I was noticing your avatar. Is that your drumset? My friend just restored my Pearl set i bought in the early 70's. I loaned it to my wife's nephews band and when i got the kit back, some cymbals were missing and a few of the drums were damaged.
    Mark - getting back to you regarding your offer to make me a copy of the DP-2000 owner's manual. I will take it in whatever format is easiest for you, electronic .pdf preferred. I will pay for whatever fees, copy, scan, postal you incur as well as a tip for a taste of your favorite beverage on me.

You can contact me at mjmc@chevron.com

BTW - I am lovin the DP-2550 with the Micro Seiki tonearm. I am having only one issue with it though. Upon initial startup following a few days off, it's motor is a bit slow. After a minute or two of running, the speed gets locked in and stays fine. I have checked the mag strip, cleaned the head and checked all connections. Everything looks good. Any thoughts? Perhaps just a quirk with the motor on startup?

Thanks,
    Mike
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom