Aspiring Audioholic Apr 20, 2017

MarZutra was last seen:
May 22, 2017 at 12:49 PM
    1. MarZutra
      MarZutra
      Aspiring Audioholic
    2. treblecleff
      treblecleff
      Just a line to say how much I appreciated your recent welcome and amusing comments on my joining AK...so sorry to hear of the family branches that have apparently fallen off!. It seems we share a similar sense of humour :-D Some of our hi-fi is as quirky as our humour and automobiles! Thank you again!
      1. MarZutra
        MarZutra
        Greetings from New Scotland Treble. You're most welcome, though I love British automobiles, I doubt our sense of humor is the same. I'm a bit like Pat Condell, Geert Wilders, Enoch Powell and Joseph McCarthy all rolled into one and then given a shot steroids fit for a race horse...
        Sadly, because I am a patriotic Anglophile, if I ever lived in the UK I'd probably be sitting in prison.... ;-)
        Mar 22, 2017
    3. MarZutra
      MarZutra
      Aspiring Audioholic
    4. moinau
      moinau
      Hello Marzutra,
      Ref: thread "Epicure M4 Preamp with hum, you wrote:
      "Thanks. So long as it is not like my old Pioneer SA9900. Took it in for servicing. I'll never go to either of those techs again."

I would like to know who the techs are, Reasons are, I've a SA-8800 and a TU-719 in need of restorations, Sorry about your misfortune,
      Thanks for your help.
      André
    5. Iroise3
      Iroise3
      Hello , FYI i have a almost brand new WB M-500 at home , how much do you know about thèses amp ...
    6. MarZutra
      MarZutra
      Aspiring Audioholic...
    7. ctom3
      ctom3
      I was curious if the badges you are having made are going to be silk screened only, or are they going to be embossed like the factory originals?
    8. verycd
      verycd
    9. ehoove
      ehoove
      You must have figured it out as I don't see it.
      Regards,
      Jim
  • About

Retired
    Aspiring Audioholic

Signature

MAIN: Epicure:M1/M4,100,150,1000 Harman Kardon:Citation16M Pioneer:DV505Denon:DRW850r Thorens:TD166mkII BEDROOM: Marantz:2245,Imperial7 Dual:CS508