Share This Page

Mike Stehr

Poverty Audio, Male, from East Wa.

Mike Stehr was last seen:
Oct 20, 2017
    1. retox
      retox
      Mike,

Thanks for the help. I checked and I had wired the preamp tube wrong. Self inflected...

Mark
    2. retox
      retox
      Mike, I was reading you post about building a RH-84. I built one and I really like it. Used all new parts, PT and OPT's are EDCOR. I am very new at this and need some help. The right channel is weak compared to the left. I have explored all possible combinations and I have narrowed down to the amp. I have checked the circuit severial times and everything appears to look right. Is it possible that ECC81 being shared is the problem. If so, how do I check it. Any help would be great... thanks
      Mark
    3. zumbao
      zumbao
      Hi Mike
      I just got a Hammond sound cabinet with an AO-40. Did your project of using the amp for home audio go well? Is it worth trying to convert it?

Any input is very much appreciated.

Thank,

Alex
    4. sheltie dave
      sheltie dave
      Mike check your pm!
    5. Colin M
      Colin M
      Hi Mike, i have just joined the site and read some stuff that you put on about Stentorian speakers. Just this week i have opened 2 boxes that have been on the shelves for many years. In the boxes are 2 brand new Stentorian HF1012 12''inch speakers 15watt, 15ohm impedance. I have been asked to put them into a guitar cab, but reading some of the post's on here i thought i would ask for a bit of advise. On reading the post's i don't know which to do, use them or sell them ?
      The are the Whiteley of Mansfield in the UK one's,
      Look forward to any input you can give me.
      Many thank's,
      Colin.
  • About

poor

Spock's OTL, Telecorder for source

[​IMG]