Mike Sweeney
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just got the board cleaned up and ready to go. All the posts etc are pulled off. I'll let you know when I ship it out
    oshpark is an option for you.just gen up the Gerber files and people can get their own boards printed without you having to be in the middle
    Thank you very much. I'll start a new thread here in AK soon about restoring this PCB. There are lots of things that can be done only with the pdf file, while waiting for the board. I'll send you a link to check it, if you're interested.
    Thank you for offering the P750 board. Of course, if you decide to send it to me, I'll compensate you with a brand new one free of charge + returning the old one to you. Please understand that this will take time - maybe about 3 months, as I do it as my hobby. If you trust me and still want to send me the board, this is my address:
    Georgi Tonchev
    Hr. Smirnenski 34
    Topolovgrad 6560
    Bulgaria
    Mike Sweeney
    Mike Sweeney
    Yeah. I get the hobby part :) We all have a real life to deal with. I'lll get it out this weekend. Bob is sending me a replacement board so I don't need this one any time soon. It would be just a spare for now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom