1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice
Mike Sweeney
Last Activity:
Nov 18, 2018 at 12:13 AM

Followers 1

Birthday:
Jan 2, 1961 (Age: 57)
Cloud Security Engineer

Share This Page

Mike Sweeney

AK Subscriber, Male, 57, from Orange CA

Subscriber

I just got the board cleaned up and ready to go. All the posts etc are pulled off. I'll let you know when I ship it out Nov 6, 2018

Mike Sweeney was last seen:
Viewing thread Is an NTE605a a direct replacement for an SV-3a diode?, Nov 18, 2018 at 12:13 AM
    1. ton4eff
      ton4eff
    2. Mike Sweeney
      Mike Sweeney
      I just got the board cleaned up and ready to go. All the posts etc are pulled off. I'll let you know when I ship it out
    3. Mike Sweeney
      Mike Sweeney
      oshpark is an option for you.just gen up the Gerber files and people can get their own boards printed without you having to be in the middle
    4. Mike Sweeney
      Mike Sweeney
      I'm always interested in stuff like this. I've been playing with Fritzing and making boards at https://oshpark.com
    5. ton4eff
      ton4eff
      Thank you very much. I'll start a new thread here in AK soon about restoring this PCB. There are lots of things that can be done only with the pdf file, while waiting for the board. I'll send you a link to check it, if you're interested.
      1. Mike Sweeney likes this.
    6. ton4eff
      ton4eff
      Thank you for offering the P750 board. Of course, if you decide to send it to me, I'll compensate you with a brand new one free of charge + returning the old one to you. Please understand that this will take time - maybe about 3 months, as I do it as my hobby. If you trust me and still want to send me the board, this is my address:
      Georgi Tonchev
      Hr. Smirnenski 34
      Topolovgrad 6560
      Bulgaria
      1. Mike Sweeney
        Mike Sweeney
        Yeah. I get the hobby part :) We all have a real life to deal with. I'lll get it out this weekend. Bob is sending me a replacement board so I don't need this one any time soon. It would be just a spare for now.
        Nov 6, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 2, 1961 (Age: 57)
    Cloud Security Engineer

Interact

Signature

Lover of electronics. Currently Marantz but dabbling in Kenwood. I own way, way too many tubes and vintage radios. Marantz 2226B, 2285B, 1030, Technics SL-D2, Fisher DD-300, Technics M-240X