M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Recently I was searching for a sansui sv-40x cart and sn-40x stylus and i came across your audio karma forum post. As u have probably already guessed , I was hoping u still have the cart and stylus and would be interested in selling them. I have been collecting fr 3080 parts to restore my tt to as original as possible. It seems I am always a month or two, too late when i find one on auctions and craigslist etc. I have been working on putting together a sansui only quad system . When I was in the military (72-76) a friend of mine had a system that was real nice. So now it's my turn. So if you still have them , PLEASE think about it and let me know? Oh yeah , here's a description of my tt and system so far: fr 3080 - base is mint, lid has slight crack by one hinge, original bias wt, original 45 puck, original head unit . Receiver: qrx 7001. An ra 500 reverb. And four sp1200 speakers. Thanks for your reply, Bob. macias8325@sbcglobal.net
    Hello Mikeymax,
    I saw one of your posts about Pioneer SX-828. Like to get some expert pointers from you about how to replace the tuner dial lamps (back-lights), i.e. how to get to them. I believe I need to dissemble the dial apparatus and it looks kinda tedious so I didn't want to muck it up. Thanks for your advice!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom