MisterDK
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Marc Morin purchased his belts from Vintage Audio For You Too in Bryan, TX. He sells them on the bay as well, $12.45 on the bay for a single belt, free standard shipping and add the tax
    I have a few here that are available, $15 plus shipping. We add include some talc and a nitrile glove
    Marc worked with AKer StuartB to learn his XA & XB upgrade techniques, we use the same source
    Hi MisterDK - could I trouble you to receive a link for your choice of an EAR834 ebay listing you mentioned sending last month? I have a technics sl-1310mk2 with AT-15Sa, Yamaha RX-A3040 has one phono in, and a second tt technics SL-220 with AT-14Sa. How would the EAR834 compare with Pro-Ject Tube Box S2? I am thinking some GE-jan tubes I have might be good in a phono pre. - thanks
    hey my friend i have some questions about the ear clone. can you please message me? im unable to message you. thanks
    Hi Mr DK,
    I've seen you're an Empire 298 owner. I got one with some missing parts and intend to ressurect it.
    My one doesn't have it's motor cover so I'm thinking of building one. Could you send me the dimensions? If you prefer, I could send you a to help.
    Hope not bothering you.
    Thanks in advance.
    Best,

Silvio Andrade (from Brazil).
    scaandrade@yahoo.com.br
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom