Recent content by misterj

1. M

Different kind of upgrade bug

I LOVE that the tops come off. Maybe my dogs do more than I
  2. M

Sorry about the heavy breathing, my dogs wanted a hike.
  3. M

Well I see a lot of useless gear for me, like the light bars. If I got one I would never have the need to use one. Crazy batmobile looking bumpers and fenders that give you more approach and departure angles, I don't do crazy rock crawling so that's also just looks to me. All I want is higher...
  4. M

Great "Every Day Carry" knives

I don't carry this one much, but looks cool. Anodized bronze titanium, Chris reeve sebenza 25. MUCH rather prefer the chris reeve sebenza 21 with wood inlays. In my opinion the finest knives made. Very few parts, easily (recommended by maker chris reeve) dissambled, highest tolerances in...
  5. M

Funny thing is that they seem to have to most upgrades like the massive light bar, safari bar and bumpers, huge lift and tires, but is spotless underneath.
  6. M

Spent the afternoon with a buddy and my dogs. This is about a 10 minute drive from where I live.
  7. M

Luckily I take my jeep into the dealer for all the inspections every oil change. I got lifetime warranty so if something does corrode or break, they replace it.
  8. M

What is your least favorite music genre?

Rap, I can't stand 99% of it.
  9. M

Yeah I've read about keeping the geometry similar to factory settings, so the wheels are centered and driving isn't affected. A 2 inch lift from mopar comes with arms and a different drive shaft. I will not be getting light bars, batmobile bumpers, slim fenders and all that other stuff that...
  10. M

Oh yeah I see a lot of those too. Immaculate under body usually means it is a 'mall crawler'. I can never get the mud off my bottom hehe. Also I've accumulated many scratches and dents under the jeep, and have a dent in my front bumper from a unseen boulder when I crossed a river in San...
  11. M

Yeah I tend to take full advantage of the rubicon upgrades, the electronic sway bar disconnects are amazing! Low end front and rear lockers I rarely use, as I don't do rock crawling. Sway bar disconnects allow me to travel faster over rough terrain I've noticed. Chance I might lose the...
  12. M

The Knife Thread.....

Good eye! I love yoshihiro, got about 3 knives from them, 1 Damascus yanagi. This guy cost more than my peachtree stereo... Picture from my last job, we were all yoshihiro fans
  13. M

Too much wind and rain for a tent, so slept in the back with 2 dogs. Was comfy, I'm 5'10". Time to go home, they didn't want to leave Back at the San Gabriel OHV Went to Arizona for some camping hiking and offroading This was scary in a new jeep, but was actually a breeze Camping...
  14. M

I was considering upgrading my bedroom stereo, til I got this, now I want to upgrade all the stuff on it... 1st day Making sure the kids are happy in the back Exploring the San Gabriel mountains It's fun watching people get stuck and then pulling them out. Somewhere around cleghorn...
Back
Top Bottom