Recent content by mneitzel

1. M

Pioneer VSX-35tx. Tuner not working

Well I cleaned volume and selector again, volume died. Given up for time being. $50 for unit ugh.
  2. M

Reseated cable on both ends. Cleaned under the volume and selector knobs, which looked clean. Reciever inside much cleaner. But tuner still no sound. When I switch inputs I hear a relay click. But with the tuner I hear it only when going to tuner from one direction. Any ideas?
  3. M

Reseated cable . Unit was filthy. All clean. It does “ tune”. But will try different cable antenna see if that was it. Listening to Wish you were here on cd, and unit sounds fantastic
  4. M

Cd, phono, tape loops good. Tuner changes channel but no audio and doesn’t seem to get stereo. Reciever was filthy on the outside, no idea of inside yet, But any idea what I should look for?
  5. M

Technics sa-dx930 worth fixing

Running it with b only. Fuses good, reply I need to check
  6. M

Sony DAT , tape loading arms moving freely

Sony pcm-r300 by mneitzel posted Nov 27, 2015 at 9:59 PMSony pcm-r300. Missing screw to one arm ,but think I have one that will fit
  7. Sony pcm-r300

Sony pcm-r300

8. M

Sony DAT , tape loading arms moving freely

So is it fixable or at a junk point?
  9. M

Yamaha RX-496. Weird issue

Funny I have a Sony with a similar issue. It turns on, and does the relay click. Then only left channel comes on till I turn volume up or turn the balance knob. The right was also playing a bit lower , but cleaning up the speaker wire end. Monster cable , blacken for some reason...
  10. M

FiiO X3 Player-Pros and Cons

X1 for sale in my area tempted to pick it up Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. M

FiiO X3 Player-Pros and Cons

No I haven't heard an x3 ii , but happy with the X3. It's a nice little player, the II looks like a nice upgrade
  12. M

Kenwood audio timer hums

If anyone wants to know, you can find info on how to fix it by a search. Meanwhile a rubber footing on the underside of the transformer quieted it up. Timer is working good. In long run will try varnish it or replace it. Meanwhile need to find a place in my small rack for it.
  13. M

Kenwood audio timer hums

An AT52b. When plugs in , it gives a power hum. So transformer going or something else? Thanks in advance
  14. M

Technics SL-B2

Found I do not have it, ugh
  15. M

sL-B3. Worth putting money into?

Maybe unrepairable. The spindle should have the gear on it, it doesn't exist no broken parts of it either. Might explain why start and stop button was disconnected and taped down
Back
Top Bottom