Recent content by Mr. Yamaha

1. Mr. Yamaha

Help needed: Mini restoration of Accuphase P-300L results in non-adjustable Bias voltage

Hi, yes, that sounds like a good starting point. Do you mean all voltages from the schematic? Or first the basic power supply and rail voltages?
  2. Mr. Yamaha

Help needed: Mini restoration of Accuphase P-300L results in non-adjustable Bias voltage

Hello fellow AK'ers, What should have been a very simple and straight forward minor restoration of my Accuphase P-300L power amplifier, resulted in a non-adjustable bias voltage after first power up. At the test points of the restored board I measure 0V DC, no matter how I turn the bias pot. It...
  3. Mr. Yamaha

Yamaha B2 - the "why" and the "how" of a comprehensive rebuild

Lots of love for the B-2's VU meters :naughty:
  4. Mr. Yamaha

Finally found: Accuphase P-300L Service Manual + schematic!

Because the schematic is parted in 3 pieces, I put them together to make it easier to use. I have attached the file in this post. Edit: AK downsizes the file automatically to a very small size and the quality is deteriorated. I submitted the schematic also to Hifi Engine and I hope it will be...
  5. Mr. Yamaha

Finally found: Accuphase P-300L Service Manual + schematic!

Dear Accuphase lovers, I was searching for it forever and then all of a sudden *poof* it was uploaded in high quality to Hifi Engine :banana: Complete service manual + schematic and adjustment info. Please beware that it is for units starting with serial number F4Y001 I tried to upload it...
  6. Mr. Yamaha

Glowing Red LT8001P Diode Accuphase E303X

I know it's an old thread, but did you find a substitute in the end?
  7. Mr. Yamaha

Let's See Your Great JVC Gear!

Here's some pictures of my Victor UA-7082 tonearm which I'm very happy with :music: Hope to pair it with a nice Victor MC-1, MC-L10 or MC-L1000 cart someday.
  8. Mr. Yamaha

Alternative for Omron relays in Accuphase C-222 pre-amplifier

I think I have found the perfect sub: https://nl.mouser.com/datasheet/2/164/FUJMS01702_1-2548823.pdf And then the 24V version, preferably the WZ-K (500 mW) version as that one's coil resistance matches the original best (1030 Ohm original, 1070 Ohm new one). But that one is not available at...
  9. Mr. Yamaha

So, I'm still stuck on the latching / non-latching determination. Is there any way to verify this in the schematic of the pre-amp? I attached the schematic. Any help / insights will be highly valued! Maybe the schematic gives a hint about what kind of relay is used (latching or...
  10. Mr. Yamaha

You mean the layout of the pins? I think it's not correct drawn on the schematic: Because the underside of the relay is different: And this is from the data sheet of the original relay:
  11. Mr. Yamaha

Some background on latching / non-latching:
  12. Mr. Yamaha

Also still not sure on the non-latching and latching version. Not sure how to figure that out. Because is it a non-latching type which is constantly energized for keeping it's position or is it a latching type which gets engaged and then stays in that position :dunno:
  13. Mr. Yamaha

I meant the 24VDC version:
  14. Mr. Yamaha

I now see the the G6AK-234P-ST40-US has two legs too many (latching, dual coil). I think I need the G6AU-234P-ST-US (latching, single coil).
Back
Top Bottom