Share This Page

mrjbq

Bose forum Moderator, from The Sunshine State

Subscriber
mrjbq was last seen:
Jun 20, 2018 at 2:41 PM
    1. GAP_FL
      GAP_FL
      Where in FL? Maybe I'm close enough to you to save you the trouble of shipping the DRM-500.
      1. mrjbq
        mrjbq
        Near Ocala. In Belleview, to be precise.
        Apr 20, 2018
      2. mrjbq
        mrjbq
        Where are you located?
        Apr 21, 2018
    2. captmobley
      captmobley
      Sir,
      I was made aware by a member that you have a pair of Cornwalls for sale. If so, please contact me at captmobley@tampabay.rr.com or 7274030892.
      Thanx, Jim
    3. Roy Skinner
      Roy Skinner
      I think I have enquired in the past about the Bose forum. Is it an AK forum? I have not seen it listed in the directory. I am very interested in the forum. Please share this with me. Roy
    4. kylegood
      kylegood
      hello
      just wondering if my package has shipped. i haven't received anything from you in my inbox.
      thanks
    5. kylegood
      kylegood
      hey brad, just want to confirm that paypal went through okay? i never received a message from you.
    6. G-PoNg
      G-PoNg
      Just wondering if you have an AR 2ax tweeter? Thanks.
    7. merrylander
      merrylander
      Not really, because of the way the bulbs are wired - series pairs - replacing one bulb may find that its mate is still good, but for how long? That is why I replace them all as it is hardly worth the time and troubls to change a few only to have to go back in 2 or 3 months later.
    8. merrylander
      merrylander
      If some are out it is best to replace them all. Check with Dave (dgwojo) for 9 new 14V 80mA bulbs. He will send the bulbs and haetshrink tubing so taht you can splice onto the existing wires, just cut off the old bulb and splice in the new. The lamp in the dial pointer is accesible if you gently bend the two plastic "hooks" apart and lift out the metal plate.
  • About

Signature

Blah, blah, blah