multichamp12
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear Multichamp12 I am reading through your post regarding your restoration of the Fisher 80-C. In particular the selenium rectifier replacement, unfortunately all the photos in the post are dead links now. I would really appreciate it if there was a way to see how you assembled and wired these replacements as I am just about to go through the process. Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks
    Dear Multichamp12, hope you are safe and well. I was wondering if you still have some Japanese pressing LPs for sale. I am seeking mainly rock LPs, preferably complete packages.
    Red vinyl where available. Artists like Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, David Bowie, Who, Beatles, Beatles Solo, Elton John, Foreigner, Billy Joel, Rolling Stones, Eagles, Yes, etc. Let me if /when you may have these for sale. Thanks very much!
    Dear Multichamp12, It's a pleasure to be in contact. Could you help me with my Ultra-linear 807 PP Amplifier. I liked his 2016 project and I was finally able to find the components. Could you share the final diagram that you achieved. Thank you in advance! Danny
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom