MuthaFunk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not much for me either. I'm going to sell off a bunch of stuff so I have been doing some set up on my 2385...
    Merry Christmas !! Hope all is well with you guys !!
    Hello my friend,
    It's been a long time since we communicated, a long time since I seen you post, and I have thought of you many times for a long long time.

Kept thinking that you;d show up any day on the forum, and post, but nothing that I've seen.

So, I decided to scroll through the member's list to again find you, as many of the old PMs are long gone, and were erased.

I just wanted to touch bases, asking you if all is OK your end? I hope you are well, and all is OK your end.

Hope to hear from you soon. Mark D'Ambrosio
    Hey Muthafunk,

Long time no chat, hope all is well. I have a buddy who is interested in borrowing the SUT you built for me and he asked questions I could not answer but I assume you know. What is the Ohm loading for both hi and low settings, and what is the gain for both. It's a great little SUT (much more dynamic than the Denon SUT I have) and is living a good life in my system.

James
    I came across a posting of yours regarding your Oracle PAris turntable. I have a chance to pick one up used for about $400 (with a Grado cartridge). I haven't been able to find much about it on the web though. Any thoughts as to whether this is a good deal?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom