NAM JAMMER
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Paul Hovenga at ManyMoons Audio did the rebuild. His add is on bottom of web site. I have almost a thousand dollars in it with shipping back to Ohio from Oklahoma.He had a lot of labor in it. New transistors on all driver boards and a lot of other parts. He said it was worn out inside. New gold speaker terminals also. The mic board was broken and new board installed. It was a train wreck inside as the guy I bought it from did not even have it put back to gather correctly. He did not mention that in add on Ebay. The soft start and protection systems rebuilt also. He did every thing you can do to one of these to bring it to new working condition. I have 1500.00 total in it counting rebuild. I shipped to him Nov.20,2011 and got back this week.He had a three month lead time then. It may be longer now as he said every on is spending income tax money. Make no mistake he knows his stuff. Call him and talk to him. 1-918-313-8141
    Nam - just saw your post about your G-9000 - a beauty - I a G-9000 that I too would like to get upgraded. Could you please tell me where you got yours done, how much it cost, and how long it took. Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom