Negotiableterms

Administrator, Male, from Seattle-Eastside

Staff Member Admin Subscriber
Negotiableterms was last seen:
Apr 12, 2017
    1. zefosky
      zefosky
      10/11/2016
      Hide additional information for activity type debit cards -25.00 CHECKCARD 1010 PAYPAL *AUDIOKARMA 402-935-7733 MI...
      Why am I being alerted to renew?
    2. nycaddyjoe
      nycaddyjoe
      Hi
      need your help please on AK - contact me on how to become a paid member so I can advertise my Ebay business on your site if possible --thx for your time Joe

what link do I advertise my businss?
    3. Dave62
      Dave62
      You sent a payment of $25.00 USD toAudiokarma LLC..
      Feb 22, 2016 02:06:15 PST
      Receipt No:1984-5263-2630-8311
      Im still not been updated who takes care of it?
      Found my recipt for Subriber fee
    4. Dave62
      Dave62
      I paid my annual subscriber;s fee in March but can not see Barter Town. When I open AK it asks me to subribe?
    5. sfox7076
      sfox7076
      I was auto debitted for my membership renewal, but it was not applied to my username. Can you sort that out?
    6. vintage 5.0
      vintage 5.0
      Hi I made a mistake and hit the pay button and sent 25 bucks via paypal. I have been a active member of barter town for a while. I was trying to renew that membership. Can you help me get that fixed. You guys have the funds so I think I just need it to be activated. Thanks.
    7. GP Hill
      GP Hill
      Hi, I just noticed I'm not a subscriber anymore even though you guys charged my paypal account a couple of weeks ago. What's up?
    8. Auricauricle
      Auricauricle
      Hello, N: I have been a member off and on for a few years now, and any attempt at logging onto active chat has been disabled. Is there something wrong with my operating system or is there something flawed on your end? Please send me a PM, as I would like to get this thing resolved soon.
      Thank you,
      -Spencer V, (AKA Auricauricle)
    9. Frankie's Market
      Frankie's Market
      HI, I PM'd Grumpy a couple of times, haven't heard back from him, advice as to what to do ? thanks, Ed
    10. Frankie's Market
      Frankie's Market
      HI, Ed here, aka Frankie's Market. I have been talking with Wayne Chou ( developed several amplifiers for C/m Labs...) he is interested in setting up a situation
      in that he would essentially share his latest amplifier design with out compensation. He is not sure how to go about this, and I suggested AK. Are you the person he would contact? Thanks, Ed
    11. Negotiableterms
      Negotiableterms
      He's been gone for a while - medical issues. Try again, please? Your subscription will be for one year from when it starts, meaning you're not "losing" time now.
    12. Vintagegeek
      Vintagegeek
      Hi, I pm'ed him last week have not seen or heard anything yet!
    13. 4seatPilot
      4seatPilot
      I hate it when that happens...
    14. Negotiableterms
      Negotiableterms
      Only with the domain renewal, which is SUPPOSED to be automatic... but wasn't.
    15. 4seatPilot
      4seatPilot
      Site having problems????
    16. Vintagegeek
      Vintagegeek
      Hi,

I used the pay button to subscribe can you please correct this error and make sure that I get the AK SUBSCRIBER added to my user profile. I sent $25 pp and you should have it. Please advise and thanks!
    17. fredcohiba
      fredcohiba
      Hi,
      I just used a PAY icon to go to Paypal and pay a $25 subscriber fee - than, i saw the note that said don't use PAY, use SUBSCRIBE. WHat now?
      Fred
    18. unknown
      unknown
      Ok, sorry I figured it out and went through the links to paypal. Thanks again,
      Mike
    19. unknown
      unknown
      Hey there,
      I've had enough of the "free ride"and would like to put some money in you guys' pocket from me. It has been tough since 2008 but we are starting to do better(money wise).I've always loved coming to your site, and now would like to "pay my way". I just can't seem to find exactly how to do it. I see the"pay" tab, but is that the same as being a member? Either way thank you guys so much for having this site.
      Please let me know.
      Thanks,
      Mike
    20. BANDWIDTH
      BANDWIDTH
      I see from earlier queries that others who have paid to subscribe are wondering when their "red badge" will appear. So am I. I paid $25.00 via Paypal a few days ago and have the confirmation number. Is this something that is updated periodically? Thanks in advance.
  • About

Real Estate, Venture Cap, Tax Lawyer/CPA
    Main System = MVP-871, MS-750, MDA-1000, C-500, NA-PD Xover, EQ-109B, MC501s & MC1201s, Pipedream 18s; m902 & HD650

Audio, Skiing, Boating, Travel

Signature

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    New gear, old gear, black gear, gold gear, it's still rock n' roll to me.