Recent content by nhparrot

1. nhparrot

Signet / AT TK7E cartridge: how good is it?

Are there any AudioTechnica stylus plug in compatible with the Signet TK7E cartridge bodies?
  2. nhparrot

Signet / AT TK7E cartridge: how good is it?

Are both the N440MR LP Gear stylus replacement for Audio-Technica ATN140ML stylus and the LP Gear ATN15XE stylus for Audio-Technica AT15XE cartridge plug in compatible with the Signet TK7E cartridge body? Signet TKN22 and TKN2 stylus are both unobtainable and my current stylus is at about 400...
  3. nhparrot

Vintage Tube Electronics Technician recommendation

Looking for a recommendation for a vintage tube electronics technician any where east of the Mississippi knowledgeable in vintage audio tube amps repair and restoration. Preferably in South West Florida (between Sarasota, FL and Naples, FL). Specifically for a H.H. Scott 222C Integrated...
  4. nhparrot

Record Bin From single 4 x 8 Sheet of Plywood - Plans

My cabinet from the single sheet plan
  5. nhparrot

Anyone in FL, willing to build a variant of these record racks? I don't have the tools, knowledge or space.
  6. nhparrot

Reproduction Scott Wide C Cabinet - Asaalah

Many thanks to Asaalah (Joe). He built me a beautiful custom Scott Wide "C" cabinet for my Scott 333 tuner. Beautiful workmanship! Thank you again Joe!
  7. nhparrot

Very nice job, looks great. Do you have the link to the plans your son used?
  8. nhparrot

JVC QL-?? owners thread

Have had my QL-A7 turntable for 40+ years. Fixed the drooping tonearm issue, with a rubber faucet washer 5 years ago.
  9. nhparrot

Scott Wide C Cabinet

Thanks scuba
  10. nhparrot

Scott Wide C Cabinet

Does anyone have the internal dimensions of a Scott Wide C cabinet?
  11. nhparrot

Great LP Storage Rack.

Is this an Ikea Kallax? What configuration is it? Thanks
  12. nhparrot

Great LP Storage Rack.

Anyone using the Vinyl Storage Unit boxes form Tony's Workshop? Looking for storage of collection of about 500 LP's.
  13. nhparrot

Audible Illusions M3A Modifications

Have you talked to Jerry Cusmano in Customer Service at Audible Illusions?
  14. nhparrot

Show your vintage record cabinet

Repurposed toy box that my father made for my older brother (and myself) over 70 years ago
  15. nhparrot

Vinyl Nirvana has anyone used them ?

Done business with Dave a couple of times. Top notch work and great to deal with. :thumbsup:
Back
Top Bottom