Nicowico
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good Day,
    Hope you are well. Greetings from Melbourne Australia.
    Been referred to check with you via one of the boards for some output transistors for a Sansui AU X1. I am after 6x 2SC2493N output transistors. By any chance would you have some. I would be keen to buy them from you if you do.

Regards
    Adrian
    Først og fremmest er jeg meget ked af tabet af din ægtefælle.Jeg er meget ked af tabet af din ægtefælle i årevis, jeg undrer mig over, hvordan synes du at sælge delene på lageret? Eller en anden person sælger mig, der er mange flere spørgsmål i mit sind, min sidste ordre kom ikke til min nederlandske adresse. Hvordan kan du hjælpe mig med dette spørgsmål?
    RIP for Nıes :-( first time i buy from him IC for my cassette deck MB8841-117M was 2014 after than last buy 2019 but my last buy that parts are not send to my Holland adres to ULTRECH even i do pay 88 euro
    Thanks for the link! Got some unobtanium on its way here now and a few spares hehe

regards Baily :)
    Thanks for the email about the knob! My 5000 is in the shop for now. I'll definitely look into that one
    Hi there, I am buying a Sansui AU 717 today, and wanted to introduce myself to one of the gurus of Sansui! My name is Matt, and I am happy to meet you! :)
    Hello,

I'm trying to fix my Sansui AU-719. Could you send me the schematcs, at least of the F-3101 board?

My e-mail is toscanob@terra.com.br

Thanks from BRAZIL.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom