Recent content by nolasally

1. nolasally

O.J. Simpson

@stereofanboy Its called Parole.......
  2. nolasally

O.J. Simpson

@stereofanboy Im okay with that miscarriage of justice....He actually only served 9 of those 33yrs.....
  3. nolasally

O.J. Simpson

Everyone one hates lawyers until they need them. There are a few other professions I can think of that are similar. A good poker player usually makes for a good lawyer. I’d rather my child say they wish to be a lawyer than a politician or cop. I can’t imagine the worry a parent of a cop feel’s...
  4. nolasally

O.J. Simpson

I saw an interview with kardashian. Oj’s friend and attorney said he has big doubts about his innocence due to the blood evidence and mountain of other evidence. His serious doubts are good enough for me. Hopefully we can put him and this whole saga in the rear view mirror.
  5. nolasally

Which Used Subaru Forester Would You Buy?

@louisjames maybe it’s time to look out of the subie wheelhouse. I have seen 2022 VW Taos’s for under 20k and can be had with AWD. they even have 2 yrs worth of warranty left.
  6. nolasally

@Hajidub i know all about the inflated used car market. It isn’t as bad as it was 3-4 yrs ago. I bought a 2014 Buick enclave with 53k Mi that had a 44,000 msrp in 2021 for 18,800.00 which I thought was nuts. I thought the car was worth maybe 16,000. Granted a buick doesn’t have the same resale...
  7. nolasally

That 2013 is 11th s old! Cost 25k new. Thats bonkers!! The 2016 price isn’t much better.
  8. nolasally

AWD vs FWD for turbocharged SUV's like the Cadillac XT4.

@charles 1973 i own the same car. 2014 enclave FWD. I live in NC so AWD isn’t necessary. Added cost to purchase as well as maintenance costs. I don’t know how you guys drive, but the only time I notice torque steer is if I floor it from a stand still. It has 288hp going to the front wheels...
  9. nolasally

Opinion: The long overdue death of the stick shift car

I’m better a 77-80ish LeSabre or Electra.
  10. nolasally

Other than the z car Nissan has nothing but boring in their lineup IMO. At least Toyota & Hondas are a least reliable and have good resale. That said if one wants a cheaper alternative the nissan variants are still better than a similar Chrysler product!!!
  11. nolasally

@Pio1980 Yes I’m sure it likely would have lasted but when it goes the car is worthless. If you drive a Nissan Altima or maxima CVT back to back with an infinity G of M series sedan you just ask yourself why they even made the Nissan sedans. Then you realize the different price points. They are...
  12. nolasally

My dad had a 2009 4cyl Altima they bought new under cash for clunkers and a 2012 Infiniti g37x and they were pairing down to one car and they asked me which one they should sell. The Altima had 125k on POS CVT tranny and 100k on 6spd g37. I said dump the Altima. The trans in Infiniti is so well...
  13. nolasally

Did you travel to see the total solar eclipse on April 8, 2024?

Its on my birthday this time around. Wife asked if Id like to go to Texas to see it. She has a friend in Houston....I said my brother has lived in Ft. Worth for 25yrs and Ive visited him exactly once! I told him I would only see him when visiting parents in Chicago..... I'd rather pull...
  14. nolasally

What's your (current) dream car?

@Mr Boochie i think @tourmax was referring to inboard brakes on 80’s-90’s jags. Also the Peugeot 505 was a fairy good handling car. Saw many being competitively piloted in SCCA races back in the day.
  15. nolasally

What's your (current) dream car?

@Mr Boochie It’s a ford.
Back
Top Bottom