2. nosirrah

sansui 9090DB left channel blown

DITTO BROWN COW...LOL
  3. nosirrah

Fun with hacked-up F-2624

START YOUR OWN THREAD PLEASE
  4. nosirrah

To buy or not to buy, Sansui SP-300 speakers

I bought parts I didn't need, so I'll have them if I ever do, these are keeper speakers
  5. nosirrah

Talk to me about the Sansui 4000 please

I own one, it's a good receiver. Quality looks and from an era where that mattered
  6. nosirrah

Parts are available, some people hate Sansui speakers, I've always found whatever I needed
  7. nosirrah

Sansui via Vietnam

You could get many things thru the Navy Exchange stores. They did stock Sansui and the guys took the boxes back to the ship to go home, They kept the boxes in a warehouse until our orders to go home came, then the hanger deck would fill along the sides with stereos and motorcycles....that's what...
  8. nosirrah

Any truly great Sansui speakers?

I have the LM 330's. Great sound but ugly as a mud fence
  9. nosirrah

Tuner to "match" late generation Alpha

Get the TU 9900 and never look back. The TU 919 is a great tuner but has a chip used in the display that fails and is hard to source.
  10. nosirrah

Any truly great Sansui speakers?

I somewhat agree with the thoughts expressed here, my one input would be the SP 300 speakers, which were not "kabuki" but did use horns for the tweets and mid range.
  11. nosirrah

buy them immediately...the parts are worth more than that price
  12. nosirrah

Largest Sansui Collections

I have way too many Sansui units. Probably 200
  13. nosirrah

Sansui 7070 vs SS 7000 Restored? Diffrence

The 7070 is probably a bit better sounding to my ancient ears, I've owned both. The audio across the range seems fuller to me. The 7000 is an earlier receiver that led to the X0X0 series. If prices are the same it's the 7070 for me
  14. nosirrah

sansui rz7700 av , need help

And he hasn't been here since the post in 2006
  15. nosirrah

sansui rz7700 av , need help

And English is the primary language around here. You might attempt to private message the original poster.
Back
Top Bottom