onepixel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Carl,

I never heard back from you regarding the SR838. Would you still consider selling it? And if so, would you mind sending me a PM with your price.

Thanks,
    Travis.
    Carl,
    Thanks for the reply. That's a shame with the Sansui gear. Onto bigger and better things? I am interested but as i live in Australia we will have to post. If you're comfortable with that? What are you wanting for it?
    Thanks,
    Travis.
    Hi,

I saw a posting of yours on the rack/stand topic. i know it's a long shot but i don't suppose you're willing sell your pioneer PLC-590 or the Sansui SR-838 by chance? I've been on the look out for quite some time.

Regards,

Travis.
    Yea Carl!

Those were some good times & I had a friend in high school that his dad owned Jessup Yamaha in Tyler TX. Man, I would walk to that place & camp out for the day! :D

I think he broke some sort of record (Gerald Jessup).

Got to ride a Yamaha 90 that was a blast to ride another friend owned. He loved my Honda CD175 & I loved jumping hills & dirt mounds with it.

Great times back in the 70s.

Don
    Hey 1Pix! :D

Yea, I was thinking about riding my old Honda CD175 back in the day this morning & I remembered a lot of days walking to the different shops that sold bikes.

One shop sold Bultaco's & Hodaka's & this was one of the bikes I wanted to own before I got the Honda. It intrigued me about the two cycle engine bikes where you had to mix the oil like that Hodaka Rat.

I heard some race prepped bikes back then that were two strokes & the sound still reverbs in my memory. Great stuff!!!

Rome
    I keep trying to make your avatar bigger...what a great picture. I like it so well as that was what my wife looked like 33 years ago...lol.

Marty
    Thanks! but not nearly as impressive as your avatar!! ;)

Its a steelhead, caught in late October
    Hey Lou... you got to learn how to play with everyone. Getting banned does nobody and good.
    A moderator here - I won't say his name but it rhymes with "horizon" - keeps busting stones and I just told him to grow up and lay off. I'm expecting to get banned, so if I do so long and good luck. I'll see you down the road.
    Swell, Carl. Thanks for asking. Looking forward to Saturday. There is so much going on I need 3 of them this week. AK and SMAC member WntrMute2 is unveiling his new turntable. It has a Terminator linear tracking tonearm with an air bearing. I did some of the motorboard modifications on it. I will insist someone take pics and start a thread on it...assuming it is worthy. He is kind of shy about that stuff.
    I will. I'm working on the arm mount for my PA-5000. Hopefully I can finish it before the weekend.

I'll revive that thread once I have it up and running.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom