Recent content by Oscar23

1. O

What is the most Overrated Piece Of Audio You Ever Heard?

I agree I've had a few of the "monsters" and all have let me down.
  2. O

Bought a Sony STR-6045 Today

You most certainly did not I started my Sony journey with a 6045 then went on to the 6055 then got the 6065 once I got the 6065 I needed to see how good the 6060fw was then I got 6120 (amazing) so I went on to the 6200 (also amazing) now im at the ta2000 /ta3200f combo. None of these sonys were...
  3. O

Transwave ta 50 know nothing about it

I picked up this transwave ta-50 tube amp know very little about it anyone have any info.Has 4 el 84 tubes.Japanese built I believe.
  4. O

Should I hold on to my Sony TA-1130?

It can be resolved those amps are excellent
  5. O

Sony takes3200f right channel distortion

I didn't realize how it posted it stupid phone. Its a chugging sound not clipping. Its sounds ok till I start Turner the volume up I'm going to start digging around tomorrow and will know more
  6. O

Sony takes3200f right channel distortion

I have a Sony takes3200f everything was working I checked the offset it was good and then went to set the bias did the left it worked great then set the right seemed good at 25mv plugged every back in turned on amp I get really bad distortion in the right channel when the volume is turned up...
  7. O

Sony str6200 awesome

Opened it up tuner cord is working right everything seems fine still a weak signal something is definitely not right with the tuner it's strange because it's picking up stations that are normally harder to get and local one nothing
  8. O

Sony str6200 awesome

I chased this one down for a while and now it's finally mine. Scored it for less than 200. Sound is incredible and will only get better with a recap. How ever it has a strange quirk the fm doesn't work past 100mhz with an antenna.
  9. O

Vinyl vs. CD vs. Streaming. Which do you prefer and why?

I stream can't be bothered to flip a record and I've never got drunk and wrecked a file
  10. O

Sherwood s-7900a issues!

The 7200 has darlington
  11. O

Sherwood s-7900a issues!

You will spend the same in the long run. That is a special unit. The best you will get in the price range. You buy another receiver and unless it's completely serviced it will die might take a bit of time but it will. So you have a few options learn to solder and do it yourself, pay to have it...
  12. O

Classic Receiver & Vintage Speaker pairings

Those sonys could make anything sound great !!!
  13. O

Classic Receiver & Vintage Speaker pairings

Fisher 500c with a set of Klipsch Heresy I.
  14. O

SX1010 Convert

Just take your listen to advice given double triple check everything. Not an easy unit but we'll worth the effort.
Back
Top Bottom