Nov 11, 1995 (Age: 22)

Share This Page

ouimetnick

Hafler Fan!, Male, 22

ouimetnick was last seen:
Aug 11, 2018 at 8:03 PM
    1. ddanbo
      ddanbo
      Greetings, I know it's been a while, any chance you still have the Hafler mosfet checker and are willing to check some?
      I have an interesting issue......
      Cheers, Dan
    2. qsaudio
      qsaudio
      I have a DH-200 that I am going to sell, $200.00 if you want it let me know.I wouldn't normal mention it, but if you get into real trouble and are pissed off, I have one to look at.Pretty much stock, I just fixed it up from my pizza guy who gave it to me his house was foreclosed.

Other than that you seem to be doing fine, thats $200 PLUS shipping, I am so dreading selling it on Ebay.BUT !!!!! it's an option you have and I did not send you this to make a sale, just to bounce it off of you in case all goes to hell in a hand basket, more or less.

It is all stock, I had to change the power switch and the line cored, and re soldered the wires to the board and reseated to outputs. and did not mess with bias, big mistake unless you carefully carve away the red seal before you turn the pot.

see ya.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 11, 1995 (Age: 22)

Interact

Content:
    AIM:
    ouimetnick@mac.com

Signature

Hafler XL-600, DH-200 (DH-220 driver boards) XL-280 (Musical Concepts PA-4 modded) DH-101, Ohm C2, D2 and Ohm Model I, some Boston Acoustics and others