Recent content by pajopajo

1. P

how many models do you currently have?

Current Kappa 9 SM 152 Kappa 8
  2. P

preamplifier for krell fpb300

I'm interested in used but preserved, And that he is from Europe because of the shipping costs. Krell has single ended inputs and balanced
  3. P

Price up to max 2000 euro :)
  4. P

Hello everyone, I have a Krel fpb 300 amplifier and infinity kappa 9 speakers. I also use a yamaha cx 2 preamp. The preamp is quite old even though I am the first owner. I think it’s time to replace the preamp, so I’m wondering if anyone has a similar configuration or some advice on what to...
  5. P

Krell KSA 250 or Threshold S-500

Hello I have speakers Infinity Kappa 9, which drives using two amplifiers (NAD 208 and NAD 2700). I would have changed the amplifier because I'm not satisfied with BASS area. I wonder what is better Krell KSA 250 or Threshold S-500. Is there one kind of experience and whether anyone had similar...
  6. P

Infinity Kappa 9 and Krell KSA25

I was away for a few days. :) The room in which I listen Infinity speakers is great 6mx5m. I'd prefer the strong bass than it is now with the NAD 208. From the music I listen to ZZ Top, Pink Floyd, a little Jazz music. Of course not given up Krell amplifier whether my little problem to find this...
  7. P

Infinity Kappa 9 and Krell KSA25

Hello I have speakers Infinity Kappa 9 and amplifier NAD 208 and NAD 2700th I plan to buy an amplifier Krell KSA 250th Does anyone have any experience in this combination Infinity speakers and Krell amps'
  8. P

Kappa 9 crossover - ClarityCap PX

I bought Kappa 9 and changed Polydome. From speakers Polydome and Mid-bass can be heard deep bass and oscillations that do not really should hear. I also have a Kappa 8 and I tried to replace the Mid-Bass and Polydome but does no change. I still have the same sounds. So now the only problem may...
  9. P

Kappa 9 crossover - ClarityCap PX

I'd like to replace the capacitors on crossover. Has anyone used the capacitor ClarityCap PX.
  10. P

.85A circuit breakers-Infinity Kappa 9

Hello Where can I buy .85A 30W or 0.7A?
  11. P

Kappa 9 Semits wired in series with Emits

Hello Try this http://www.ebay.com/itm/390485542974?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
  12. P

Hello I have another question can the NAD 208 drive the kappa 9 since you brought together...

Hello I have another question can the NAD 208 drive the kappa 9 since you brought together another amplifier. were you satisfied only with NAD 208? I have kappa 9 fix, need to change, "Thin Film Potentiometer 5-ohm 15 watt". I do not know whether I will need another amplifier (another NAD)?
  13. P

Hello I have a preamp Yamaha CX-2 and Yamaha does not have two outputs for amplifiers. How did...

Hello I have a preamp Yamaha CX-2 and Yamaha does not have two outputs for amplifiers. How did you connect your system. How could I connect a Yamaha amplifier and two NAD 208 and NAD 2600 Thanks Alen
  14. P

the real price for kappa 9s

Hello Kappa 9 with with new Polydomes:beerchug:
  15. P

Hello I plan to buy a another amplifier of the 2600th I do not know if it will be supplied with...

Hello I plan to buy a another amplifier of the 2600th I do not know if it will be supplied with enough hard that drives Infinity kappa 9 I have over 208 amplifier that drives bass units you were there any experiences
Back
Top Bottom