PELUDITO
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi
    this is regarding a post i saw on this forum http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=251800

I want to buy this set from someone, Only because its a good tape deck according to many people . I have an aurex toshiba tape deck but want to try the nakamichi BX-1

Most important thing i want to ask you is. about connecting this to a power amp(the Nakamichi BX-1). Most tape decks act as pre-amps like my toshiba deck aurex pd-v30

I want to know if i can connect a power amp to this Nakamichi. AND also if its possible, will the VU meters light up according to my external source. For example i connect a CD player to the Nakamichi AUX in if it had one and connect a power amplifier to the pre-out of the Nakamichi.
    i tried searching on the web for the back panel, But i want to know if the VU mteres will work if i connect a CD player.
    thanks
    Greetings, Peludito.
    Sorry I missed your friend request. I don't check there often. I would love to visit Argentina some day, I hear it is a beautiful country. But that would be very unlikely.
    I have a few friends on AK. But all AKers are friends!
    HI BUDDY
    nice to meet you
    is really nice the kind of people that i have found here in audiokarma
    I am from Argentina - Atlantic Coast
    Pioneer Collector (especially) , Nakamichi, Yamaha etc etc
    but more of that a music collector
    I have hundres of Lp's, cd's , cassettes
    I am a great collector !!! you can ask me almost everything , especially about music from 1960 forward to 1989
    I dont like 90's music and actual music
    But prefer Disco Music, soft rock, progressive like Supertramp, Electric light orchestra
    etc etc
    Keep in touch, if you need some help tell me !!!
    if you want to talk same !!!
    sorry about my language, i speack spanish !!! )))
    kisses from Argentina
    Manuel
    Hello Peludito,

Welcome to my friends list. Always nice to meet new people. O don't get in my Cpanel much but hey PM any time, I love to chat about vintage gear. I just cot my Lascalas back after 23 years and got them reconditioned and in my living
    Hey come into the chat room sometime. I'm also in there too.

I have a new photo album with pics of all my equipment if you'd like to check it out, I think all you need to do is click on my profile or my user name.

Any, I really thank you for wanting to be a friend. A man can't ask for anything more

Ed
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom