1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice
petervv
Last Activity:
Dec 8, 2018 at 2:31 PM
Media:
Albums:

Followers 1

Home Page:

Share This Page

petervv

Active Member, from Netherlands

petervv was last seen:
Dec 8, 2018 at 2:31 PM
    1. A ViKing
      A ViKing
      Hoi Peter,

Via hier zag ik dat je liefhebber bent van Pioneer en IMF en dacht ik doe eens brutaal.
      Ik vroeg me af of je me iets kon vertellen over de gebruikte speakers in IMF.
      Zelf heb ik een verzameling van Pioneer en IMF en sta op het punt alles te reviseren, maar vind het wiel niet graag opnieuw uit.
      Kan ik met je in contact komen via mail bijvoorbeeld?

Alvast bedankt,

Aaron van Kerckhove
    2. Teti
      Teti
      Hi Pete,
      I have few question about your HPM-150's. Have you restore them? please can you send me a pictures of the wheels and how have you attach them to the speakers?

Thanks
      Martin
    3. GRB1
      GRB1
      Hi Peter,
      I also have a SA 9500II (bought new as well) and have been considering doing the same. You wouldn't happen to have a parts list and source for the caps, etc. that you replaced? Also, what was approximate price for the parts?

Thanks,
      Rob
  • About

Home Page:
    http://

Signature

PL-630 / RT-707 / TX-9500II / SPEC-1 / SPEC-4 / JA-R2S / IMF RSPM Mk IV + SX-1250:banana: