Share This Page

piece-it pete

What, me worry?, from Cleveland, OH

piece-it pete was last seen:
Apr 9, 2014
    1. tubino
      tubino
      Pete,

Just a quick update. We are on the verge of signing a contract to get our old garage demolished, and a new one built that will have a second floor workshop and some storage. We ought to have it ready by Thanksgiving (optimistic but possible). At that point I would be in a GREAT position to get those panels, as I could walk them right up to the second floor of the new garage till I can install them in the basement.

Rick aka tubino
    2. djscustomav
      djscustomav
      Pete,

I was researching some speakers I ran across, doing an installation on the Westcoast. I have a prestine pair of Soundwave VR2s that I need to sell. I took them out of a working 2 channel setup with some Mac gear. The home had been vacant for the last 8 years, 5 of those years it was in probate, and the new owners of the estate wanted to do a full blown theater. Any idea what they are worth?

Dan.
      408-497-7873
    3. roadie1
      roadie1
      Hi Pete! Gotta question for you. I ran across an ad on CL for Cleveland and there's a guy who wants to buy pre 1993 gear. Says he'll buy dead or alive stuff for a "fair" price. Do you have any idea who it might be or if he's legit. He's in West Cleveland and gives his number but I don't want to get involved to deeply without knowing anything about him.

Thanks! Mark in Chillicothe (I sold you the Gallos)
    4. bigstereo
      bigstereo
      Hey Pete,

RJ
  • About

Birthday:
    April 8
    Home Page:
    http://

Signature

The difference between a violin and a viola is that a viola burns longer. Victor Borge