pinky6
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can't be sure if they were new old stock Pioneer parts or repros., but they certainly were not used and they did work very well. I have again looked through my Paypal account to find any reference to the seller I mentioned, but can't find his name. One thing I do know, and that is that there are very few sellers of new pinch rollers for the Pioneer CT F1250 deck, as you will have noticed. The next option is to have them re-built by Terry DeWitt, (I think that's his name)!! Good luck.
    Once again, I'm sorry it's taken so long to reply. I'm still trying to find where I bought the pinch rollers from. I'm having to trawl through my Paypal account to find them (I can't remember when it was), but they list by vendor name, but as I don't know this, it's taking some time. I will get back to you very soon if you are still interested. I'm also trying to find if they are still selling cassette deck supplies and if a name pops to mind on Ebay.
    Sorry it's taken me so long to reply, and I'm assuming I haven't already replied, but I didn't see your message. I do remember buying my pinch rollers from Ebay and I'm quite sure it was from Germany. Other than that, I can't tell you much more. If I can find the actual transaction record, I'll let you know.
    Hi,

That's so cool you are getting into this. It's really rewarding to get something to work and you do tend to have more of a connection with those that take some work. Ill warn you though, pretty soon pieces start multiplying!
    The CT-A9X is doing just fine. Turned out just great! Thanks for selling it to me.
    I use a little trick with simply speakers glue; I put a bead on the foam edge that's going on the speaker cone all the way around and about 1/8" wide. Then I take a cheapo disposable brush from the electronics store and brush it over the entire flat surface of the foam edge that will contact the speaker cone. That's it! Not too much and not too little and it goes slightly tacky and brushing it out makes it even so no runs or drips.
    Hi,
    i'm sorry. I just went back to school and have 2 jobs at the moment. I won't have the time do do any restorations for a while. You might try a hand at it yourself. I posted a thread showing you how to do it.
    Good luck,
    Rich P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom