Recent content by pjrlawn

1. P

Sansui G-9700 Receiver current prices for purchase

Thanks to Motorstereo
  2. P

Yes. Audiogon was one, and as mentioned, a membership is needed to use it. Also mentioned Orion Blue Book is online now (usedprice.com) and also carries a fee I believe. I'm thinking to sell/list for around $1500.00-$2000.00 for one in the above mentioned condition. Probably lean to the lower...
  3. P

I'm assuming you're referring to my post maybe being in the wrong forum? Yes, I did miss that...

I'm assuming you're referring to my post maybe being in the wrong forum? Yes, I did miss that. Sorry about that.
  4. P

Yup. Done that. Just trying to get more of a precise ballpark price hinging on condition. Some of the ebay prices are all over the map. Not helping the situation is the small amount of these for sale. I thought maybe those books or price guides might have a larger database by which they decide...
  5. P

Would anyone happen to have one of those classic audio "Blue Books", or equivalent, and be able to give me the going price of a Sansui G-9700 Receiver, all working, excellent condition (not mint), and recently serviced (not recapped or totally gone thru)? I can't seem to find anything recent...
  6. P

Sherwood S-7650-CP Tuning Dial Set Screw

Yup. Tried that, 2.0. Just can't get anything to catch, unless its filled with dirt or something. But the amp is clean as a whistle. I'll keep trying
  7. P

Sherwood S-7650-CP Tuning Dial Set Screw

Anyone know the set screw allen wrench size for the AM/FM tuning dial on this receiver. I've tried every reasonable size, SAE and Metric and can't get anything to catch. I'm about ready to get the drill out. Thanks!
  8. P

Preamp for a Hafler DH-200

I agree with you ctjetta. That's a little too simple
  9. P

Interesting
  10. P

Perfect. Will do. Thanks
  11. P

Fairly simple is the route I would go also. I'm also not crazy about the switches on the 101, but that wouldn't be a deal breaker. Anyone familiar with the Hafler 915 series pre? I have a line on one, but it doesn't have the optional phono card, so I would have to use the Aux/Phono selection for...
  12. P

I do have my eye on a DH101, but have yet to do any research on it. My budget is around $500
  13. P

Can anyone recommend a good preamp to run with the Hafler DH-200? Will probably be run through a set of Altec Boleros, Pioneer HPM 100's and maybe a set of JBL 4312's. Thanks
  14. P

Adcom GFA-565 Monoblock Price

Got it. Thanks. If I can't get these at the right price, I won't have worry about parts anyways.
  15. P

Adcom GFA-565 Monoblock Price

Yes, I've seen that site. Excellent information
Back
Top Bottom