R-2-R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I wonder if you could look at the service manual you have for the AT580? as I have just bought one and would love to know what the bulb replacements are for the dial light and stereo indicator. Thanks in advance, Colin.
    I am unfortunately also in the same situation and desperately looking for a compatible switch for my AT 550. (i'm searching an ALPS model with 6 points and no 3). Do you have any chance during your search for other models that could be compatible?
    Thank you in advance and excuse me for the inconvenience,
    Best regards,
    I appreciate your attempt to send me the pdf of the manual. That is my correct e address. Perhaps Outlook doesn't like google. I have been listening to mine pretty steadily for about six months now. I just love it. I gave $500.00 for it. We have a great local hifi and record shop here in Pensacola. It is owned by an electrical engineer, that loves hifi.
    So far I have had some small bothers with it.
    1. When it is first turned on in tuner mode it may or may not play both speakers. I turn it up loud 3/4 volume and then the other speaker will kick in, then I turn down the volume.
    2. When I use a component it may play stereo, or one of the speakers may drop out. Then the mono switch and both speakers will play in mono mode. Sometimes after it has been playing for several minutes I will ease out the mono switch and I am richly rewarded with rich stereo music.
    Do you still have your spatial control receiver? Were you able to obtain a service manual for it? I have one, love it and am trying to find a manual. I would appreciate any assistance you may offer. Thanks, Roy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom