Recent content by r_brumett61

1. r_brumett61

FM Antenna with CR440

The manual for the CR-440 is too large to upload but again it is downloadable at hifiengine.com(must sign up) or contact me at r_brumett@yahoo.com and I will upload it to you.
  2. r_brumett61

Empire cart with dead channel

It could have been caused by the seating of the old stylus.
  3. r_brumett61

AR-4 restoration

classicspeakerpages.net
  4. r_brumett61

Presto Classical Streaming Service

Not yet, I will check it out asap!
  5. r_brumett61

Harman Kardon Citation 12 buzz/hum

Interesting redesign on this 12! When I had mine grounding and ground loops where a problem. I always look for ground loops and power plug issues.
  6. r_brumett61

FM Antenna with CR440

This is the set up page from the user's manual(hifiengine.com). This will hopefully help you!
  7. r_brumett61

Entry level turntables question

Take a look at the "Como Audio" "Turntable Analog"-great price and what a really good beginning to the vinyl world!
  8. r_brumett61

Akai 4000d - tape monitoring weak on one side - line input just fine

You have narrowed the problem too the noneletrolytic caps, variable resistor pot. it is one or more of those items. I would check out of circuit (caps one leg and pots removed).
  9. r_brumett61

What's your best sounding record? What's your favorite record?

"Time Out" One of the best Jazz albums ever!
  10. r_brumett61

Old timers who had good stereo systems in the late 50s/early 60s - how did they compare to today?

In 1968 after the USAF and while finishing college I was able to get my second system(sold first). It was AR 2axs, AR Amp, AR XA with Shure v15(3) and a Fischer(?) AM/FM Tuner. It was great and very impressive!
  11. r_brumett61

Advice needed: stepping up from a basic turntable

Como Audio-Turntable Analog on Ebay-"AWESOME"
  12. r_brumett61

COMO AUDIO

Yes they have partnered with Project per the description on Ebay. COMO is the seller on Ebay!!!
  13. r_brumett61

COMO AUDIO

Just received a new COMO AUDIO Turntable(piano black) and I am very impressed by the build and sound. I was able to buy it new on Ebay for $199.99 with free shipping with a premounted Ortofon OM-10. So far it sounds wonderful and the price is so good for the starter system I am putting together...
  14. r_brumett61

Thorens TD165 Manual?

Thank you!!!
  15. r_brumett61

Thorens TD-165 that has a HUM - Can you help?

pictures please if possible
Back
Top Bottom