Recent content by ramzilla

1. ramzilla

Are these Phenolic Ring Tweeters bad?

ooops! Here ya go, thought I had attached. I'm slipping:p
  2. ramzilla

Are these Phenolic Ring Tweeters bad?

These are on Bolivar's. Does the missing foam affect sound? THANKS!!
  3. ramzilla

Dcm tf600

Whichever sounds good to you. Let your ears do the decision making.
  4. ramzilla

Found these Infinity Reference Four's today

I refoamed some Reference Six's late last year and got the Foams from Midwest Speakers off EB. Researched best source and they seemed to be tops. All came out good.
  5. ramzilla

Emit-R for Reference Six dilemma

I just made sure I got the 902-4578. Was too paranoid to take a chance on another version.
  6. ramzilla

WiiM WiFi Streamer

What about buying a cheap used tablet, ipad, old phone, etc. That way you have a "dedicated" remote? Just a thought.
  7. ramzilla

WiimPro Arrived Today-- The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!

Don't have the Pro, but have the original. Does not bother me plastic, etc. Take a look at some of these amp, etc. They make these super fancy/large cases, to make you think that you're getting a jam packed product, but once you open up there is a lot of unused space. All for making the consumer...
  8. ramzilla

Interchange with Spotify

Screen shots? At least you'd have your list of preferred songs, even though you will need to reacquire said songs from another service manually.
  9. ramzilla

Time to narrow to one streamer...PC, WiiM, Pi4b/Moode

For those who understand more about the Wiim Mini and integration into system: Was pondering, as noted above concerning making Wiim Mini an Echo device. Wonder if you then could take advantage of Amazon's special price for Single Device (Echo, Dot, Tap, FireTV) @ $4.99 a month?
  10. ramzilla

Best option for familly/cat friendly TT?

Anyway to do a wall mount turntable shelf? Of course as long as cat cannot jump from another position onto it.
  11. ramzilla

Retired and it's time to play!

Thank you for your service! AND Welcome to AK!
  12. ramzilla

DCM TF600 owners

When I found replacements (2) back quite a few years ago, one of my tweeters were out. I was paranoid that they were spec'd different, so I placed the Two replacements ordered on back of each corresponding speaker location. That gave me a "spare" original.
  13. ramzilla

SAE 1000LT/E blowout sale on the bay

Youz guyz are killing me. Couldn't stand the pressure. "Had to order one". No clue as to what I'm going to mount it on, but hey, I can say I own one:banana:
Back
Top Bottom