rlisin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Sir, 2 months ago I was able to buy an operational B200 MKII here in Belgium.
    In your description of the B200 dated 2015 I understand that you possess the schema's, but at present I am not able to make them visible using the embedded links.
    May I ask you to provide me with a link where I can these schema's ?
    Thank you for your cooperation,
    Gilbert
    hi,I have a problem with my nad model 90 and I would like to repair it but on the internet I find only an unreadable service manual, could you send me yours by mail?
    my email is: franchetti2@gmail.com
    Thanks
    Franco
    Hello. I saw you have used Leak Delta 70. Need to know, what's the sound character of this amp, is it sound warm, good high freq sound, treble not harsh, etc?
    I often play Jazz

thank you
    Re: Marantz 6100. Believe me, you don’t want to follow me. Such a novice. I have a few classic turntables (abandoned estate storage units.. an overload but fascinating). I know from decades ago that this turntable is quality but although lovely and intact, think it’s missing on/off switch. So duh, don’t know if it’s functional. Want a photo?
    Hey rlisin, I have Sony TA-p7f and I have a problem which I somehow need to solve but to be honest I dont know much about these things so I was hoping you'd know whats wrong with it. It works while I play it really quiet but if I turn it up a little it makes a little kinging sound and turns off the volume. im a design student and have no idea what to even look for. please help My email is abrez999@gmail.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom