rnorton
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi. Mr. Norton. Do you have any parts available from your LT 20? I’m looking for a table mat, head shell, 45 adapter and the cartridge alignment gauge. Thanks, Warren
    Mr Norton I just picked up a vintage Mitsubishi LT 640, I don't have a manual. Can you help with that? Thanks a lot. I am helping a friend. Where do you get the lamps from and what is the spec?
    Hey Mr Norton I just picked up a vintage Mitsubishi LT 640, I don't have a manual. Can you help with that? Thanks
    So I wanted to clarify: you were talking about the washer which is attached to the tonearm that is used to secure the headshell to the tonearm correct? Sorry for multiple messages, the character limit on these is ridiculously short.
    Hi! I had a question about the LT-22 and mounting a new cartridge. In a post that you made a few years ago you said "the stylus needs to be exactly 50mm from the back of the shell mounting gasket/washer." I'm currently mounting a new cartridge and am finding that no matter how far back I move it, the stylus is more that 50mm from the back of the headshell mounting washer.
    I've never had any chip fail but if I do I can transplant one from my retired LT-20.
    Hi! I was educating myself on the Mitsubishi LT-22. I read in more than one forum that there was a bit of a problem with a chip on a board that may fail. Is that a common problem in your opinion? I have an itch to try one of those. Well, one appeared on my radar. I'm pretty handy with these contraptions and can replace the bulbs and belts but that chip has me "Sleepless in Houston" :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom