Rome
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Help with Sherwood 8900a FM tuner issues just picked up a decent-looking unit and everything seemed pretty good on it other than the usual scratchy pots good power off /on switch I did notice that the selector
    Rome
    Rome
    Hi there John & glad you are a part of this wonderful forum. I am not a technical person, but post your query in the General Audio section. Someone should stop by to help you.
    Hi Rome,
    Hopefully I'm not violating rules here, but I do have a Tandberg TR 2055 listed on Bartertown.
    I'm willing to lower the price if you're interested..

SweetT
    Hello ^^ ive seen you were interested 4 years ago in JBL s2600. Are you still looking for them? :)
    thank you for the help getting back on here at AK. I'm about to get the handle on site navigation. It certainly is different with the phone browser as compared with the old computer.
    i worked in a shop that sold Hodaka in 72-73. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw one in your avatar. Is it yours?
    Hi Rome,
    Way back when, a friend had a Combat Wombat, until he got a 125 Honda Elsinore. I had a Suzuki TM125, another buddy had a Kawasaki KX125. Loved motocross! I always wanted a 'Taco!

Good stuff!
    Carl
    Hey Don,

Merry Christmas to you! Have a Joyous &
    Healthy holiday season. Hope Santa brings you some
    new Soul Groovin' Records!

All The Best In The New Year.
    Steve...
    Hey Rome,
    Sorry I missed your friend request, I don't check it often enough I guess. It would be my pleasure. Thanks for the invite

Rick
    Cool! I will be down until the 30th. I'll mention it to Darren and hopefully we can make arrangements to meet up.
    Have you and Darren gotten together yet since he moved to Texas? I'll be down for a week during Thanksgiving. We should all try to get together one day.

Denny
    Oops I thought I was sending a PM. I hate it when that happens! Rome, please PM me if you have any advice...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom