Share This Page

ronscat

Active Member, Male, from South Georgia

ronscat was last seen:
Jan 17, 2018 at 7:43 PM
    1. TubeHiFiNut
      TubeHiFiNut
      Hi ronscat,

Not sure which center channel speaker you are referencing? I don't have a HT set up.

Did you mean to message TubeHiFiNut (me), or another AK Member?

David
  • About

Retired
    Updated 6/2/16 - I've moved out from the pic above (to my wife's and my bedroom). I now spend a lot of time in front of a new Dell 24 inch monitor hooked to a Asus chromebox. I have a usb output thru a Turtle Beach digital out to a Fiio dac and then to a SMSL amp to my XLS monitor speakers. I listen to internet radio on the pc. I've tried a lot of sources but always seem to come back to Soma FM Boot Liquor for my tunes as I check out several sites per day.
    Over to my right is a 2016 4k Sony smart tv that I have downloaded the open source Kodi and watch a lot of movies on it. I have in the last coupla weeks found one place on it that has 4k movies that work pretty good. I watch 4k videos on Youtube that folks have posted there. I really enjoy that also.
    I guess the SMSL amp is the newest piece of stereo equipment I have. I also have 2 of the Panasonic sa-xr digital receivers I bought when they first came out. They replaced older Panasonic and Sherwood receivers I had (still have the Sherwood but sold the old panasonic). I have had several different speaker brands including pioneer,sears, paradigm, sony, klipsch, polk. I still have have half of them.
    As you can see by my dob that I am close to 70 yrs old. I really enjoy the computers about as much as my music. I have installed Kodi on several of my friends computers and they "assume" I am a computer whiz. I am certainly not. We have chromebox,windows pc, mini mac, chromebooks, ipods, ipads, and android tablets in the house. There always seem to be grandkids here and they are ipod groupies. I presently use a windows phone, my wife has an android, and the grandkids have iphones.