Share This Page

RT Fan

AK Subscriber, Male, from NYC

Subscriber
RT Fan was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Jan 19, 2018 at 10:12 AM
    1. john111/LZ
      john111/LZ
      Perhaps a couple of real ales!just thought id mention-your probably already familiar with this but thought id mention it-"Bones of All Men"-phil pickett and richard thompson...expect you know it already-some cracking tunes!
    2. john111/LZ
      john111/LZ
      Good to see a fellow devotee of Richards music.Best wishes from rural England.
      1. RT Fan
        RT Fan
        Thanks John, I have been to Jolly Olde England on three seperate occasions ot see Richard & Fairport, their 20th, 21st & 25th reunions shows. I have seen Richard more times than I care to admit, he truly is a special musician & gifted guitarist. Have a real ale for me!
        Jul 24, 2017
    3. MarkinIowa
      MarkinIowa
      Greetings RT Fan,

Thought you might like to watch a video I shot of Richard last March in Omaha NE.
      He starts out with "Hand of Kindness" which I requested, and then, after forgetting the second verse, proceeds into "Shoot Out The Lights". Here's the youtuve url:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg_tbgBoamM&feature=related
      it should work.

take care,
      Mark
  • About

Treasury Broker
    Stephen D. Schaffer

Golf, Music, Wine, Single Malts, bourbon.

Signature

Apt: Rotel RA-1070 Int Amp, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Nakamichi Dragon,Tascam CC-222 CD Burner,Dual TT, Klipsch Forte.
    House: SAE A501 Amp, Rotel RA-12 Int Amp, Rotel RCD-1072, Rotel RCC-1055, Klipsch Chorus II's