S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hear you. Homeowner's insurance should cover it. Minus deductible, sure. Mine needs repairs, too, after they destroyed nearby woods last fall, and there is nothing to protect me from prevailing winds. Take care, Dan.
    The same way I bought my PL-90 from Tom (member Twestby). He put it on ebay, the moment I saw it, I shot him a message - c'mon, I need it, name the price, and take it off the auction! He, sure, did, and I drove a rental to Colorado to pick up the table. Another thing - I have more trust around here than on the auction site.
    S
    Sage
    Sorry but it looks like I will have to hold off on the purchase. Just got hit with unexpected expense to replace the roof of my house. I need to find out how much this will cost me. I'll be watching the auction and will get back in touch if it looks like we could do the transaction. Thanks.
    It's me. Sure I can drop the price if we avoid fleebay and peepal fees. For me it is the same, and you would save some. Without their overhead, I would sell it to you for 1100 shipping and insurance included.
    Hey Sage.
    It was great chatting with you on the phone.
    Always nice to visit with a local from the AK site.
    I will PM you a couple of times in reference to our visit.
    GK
    Sage,

If you have an electronic copy of the SR-929 user manual, I'd very much appreciate it.

Thx!

Jan
    j.nijboer@netforce.nl
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom