saratoga
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello I saw on a forum you sent someone else a message about recapping an accuphase c200. Do you have a list of capacitors I will need? Thanks in advance for your help.
    saratoga
    saratoga
    finish that, go step by step each card,strip from old caps and use fresh,i did with elna silmic2,if you cant find elna than nichicon as
    saratoga
    saratoga
    so sorry just open up my computer 4-5 days ago i was a way
    i change all capacitors, ,keep the same values,!!!! voltage can go bit up.change fast diods,old one are 40 y old,i presume i thnk you have 4x
    when you finish big caps,u mix up kendel,nichicon and aero from UK,
    bipolar(no polar caps,muse,with green cover,take time,,,,spray all contact, pots,with contact spray,change fuses with hi-fi gold fuses all
    saratoga
    saratoga
    of them i think you have 3-or 4,you do not need list for caps, have look and wright what you need step by step it will help you to understand some stuf on the way, like i did,
    good luck
    Hey Saratoga,
    I have owned the accuphase t100, c200 & p300 equipment for many years. I bought it new in 1976 LOL and have had no issues with them until recently when my amp dropped out when some ecaps drifted and a couple of power transistors blew I corrected the problems with the amp its performing well, at the same time I when into the preamp and recapped it to and found a few transistors that were bad and some resistors that were rotted so in a way it was needed. Why I'm contacting you is even though I have owed this equipment from new I have a question as to one of the characteristics of this set up. I would like to know if its the same for all c200s so if you still have this fine piece of audio equipment let me know and I will explain what I'm experiencing with mine under certain input conditions to which I never thought of doing until I made some repairs and put it through its paces.

Regards, MG
    saratoga
    saratoga
    sorry i sold it log time ago
    im into 300b mono blocks and tubes generally
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom