Scotteboy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there Scotteboy, I have been trying to find an Electrol RA3031-2241 and have had no luck. Please let me know where you were able to purchase those.
    I do and will see if I can find them ! I can send you a couple just let me know where to mail.
    Hi there. I’m restoring a pioneer sx1050 and have the same problem with the reed relay. Do you still have some replacements?
    Hi Scotteboy, I have read your posts on the Rotel 1603 Amp, very impressive....... I have owned a 1603 and 1203 from new.....awesome tuners.......However I have some issues with my beloved 1603 and need some help and advice please, can you contact me please on coxeng@gmx.com kind regards, Macolm
    Hi Scotteboy. Just wanted to say that the Marantz 2270 you restored and is now in my possession is awesome. I also own a Scott LK72 tube amp and am amazed how this 40 year old solid state classic sounds so "tube like." Anyone looking to have their classic Marantz restored would do well to contact you. BTW, I'm RightDeaf here but AKA Mayberryismyhome. Best to you.
    Hello Scotteboy, I have three schematics for the MI 200 which you might be interested in. If you contact me at 425.831.5508 or email JonathanDutczak@comcast.net that would be more suitable. Ever since revamping this site I m not sure how to make contact with members in Private Message Mode. Please help, JD.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom