Recent content by ScramMan2

1. ScramMan2

Bodeans from WI

I'm a long time fan and knew there was a lot of stuff going on. I was at their last show in Oshkosh with Sammy. They have not been the same since that. They could not even sell out one of our small venues out here in Portland. Sure wish they could figure something out...
  2. ScramMan2

Northwinds long time seller here on AK

I've been dealing with Ron for a long time here on AK. Never had any problems with the media I've bought from him. Always as described, ships fast and properly. And a great guy!
  3. ScramMan2

Thermal paste for output transistors?

Back in the day we called this stuff Donkey Cum.
  4. ScramMan2

Your Last Concert (or two)

I never got to the Arcada or Waukegan. Just 5 seasons @ Ravinia. Which I really enjoyed even the Symphony shows.
  5. ScramMan2

March 25, 2024, McMenamins Crystal Ballroom, Portland OR Worriers Drug Church Alakaline Trio 1,340 souls through the front door. Drug Church was supposed to be the intense one. They sounded like crap. Opener and headliner were pretty good. Not my thing for any of them.
  6. ScramMan2

March 24, 2024, McMenamins Crystal Ballroom, Portland OR Los Huracanes del Norte: A Otro Nivel Tour 2024 421 souls through the front door. Glad there wasn't a language problem. With our weird alcohol rules there sometimes are.
  7. ScramMan2

All your pics are really well done! Think I have a Digable show coming up. I know them well especially Ishmael (I think).
  8. ScramMan2

March 21, 2024, McMenamins Crystal Ballroom, Portland OR Snarls Briston Maroney 1,283 souls through the front door. Something different. Both sounded good.
  9. ScramMan2

Received my Koss Pro 4AA back from Koss.

There is a small one inside the corp hq at 4129 N Port Washington Rd Milwaukee. At least when I was there. Not open to the public. Sort of like a small walk of fame.
  10. ScramMan2

Received my Koss Pro 4AA back from Koss.

Koss has always had a lifetime warranty on their headphones. I'm a former Koss employee from 1974 through 1978.
  11. ScramMan2

March 17, 2024, McMenamins Crystal Ballroom, Portland OR Austin Williams Warren Zeiders 1,300 souls through the front door. A heavy drinking country show. Not too many problems though. Sounded decent from what I could hear from my post.
  12. ScramMan2

March 15 & 16, 2024, McMenamins Crystal Ballroom, Portland OR Umphrey's McGee - 2 sets 750 souls through the front door for night 1. 904 on night two. The bright orange Umph Love stickers were back all over the venue. And balloons outside afterwards. One of the balloon men was arrested on...
  13. ScramMan2

Wishbone ash

Long time fan. Have never seen them live though.
  14. ScramMan2

Best looking cassette deck?

I just got one of these as a project. The one I have is not as nice, I'll post pics when I get it in my system.
  15. ScramMan2

March 12, 2024, McMenamins Crystal Ballroom, Portland OR An evening with Ryan Beatty 473 souls through the front door. Singer songwriter. Last time he was in our venue was as a member of Brockhampton, a whole different thing.
Back
Top Bottom