Recent content by sendust

1. sendust

SX 1250 left channel out

I decided to reconnect the 1980, going to work all switches and dials for a while before turning on. pete
  2. sendust

SX 1250 left channel out

For now i only use the 2385, Sometimes when i was using the 1980 the right channel would cut out but i only had to touch either volume or a few of the switches to get it back, one day i will open it up and use some deoxit.. Lately for me it has been Seeburg jukeboxes, I have 12 at the moment...
  3. sendust

SX 1250 left channel out

Sorry guys found it, connection is correct, i just had a bad connection to the red wire, probably from moving the board to solder, will no confirm all connections are sound and close her up. thanks pete
  4. sendust

SX 1250 left channel out

Hi RC ive connected something wrong, as per the photo i connected to the board but not to the small solder lump beside my connection, Now i have left channel but no right, i must need to connect to more of the board. Your thoughts on this appreciated. I
  5. sendust

SX 1250 left channel out

Hi guys i think i have found the issue, as per photo the pin on on the far right separated from the board , the board is damaged at this point, i cleaned an area further back on the board and I intend to jump the signal back to the pin, i glued in the pin, once it dries i will try and solder the...
  6. sendust

SX 1250 left channel out

So this issue could be from any of the boards ? pete
  7. sendust

SX 1250 left channel out

What are the pre amp boards listed as, when i look at the schematics i dont see anything called a pre amp thanks pete
  8. sendust

SX 1250 left channel out

I connected the 1250 to the 1010 and no left channel so i guess my issue is the pre amp pete
  9. sendust

SX 1250 left channel out

Hi Rick , I tried to use adaptor inputs, still only right channel sound, I connected my 1010 pre out to my 1250 pre in and using fm both channels work.Not sure what that tells you. Now i will reverse the process and see what i get. pete
  10. sendust

SX 1250 left channel out

11. sendust

SX 1250 left channel out

One more piece to the puzzle, when i first turn on the unit and with volume at about 1/4 , with the knob turned to left channel, if i push in the filter button i get a loud pop at the left speaker, if i push it again less then after a few pushes no sound unless it turn the unit off and on again...
  12. sendust

SX 1250 left channel out

Sorry Rick my mistake, hum when touching jumper wire (top from right speaker, bottom from left speaker) pete
  13. sendust

SX 1250 left channel out

Hi Rick glad to see you are still around, I tried to touch the two jumper wires on the back, when i touch the top on i get a hum from the right channel, nothing from the left, when i touch the bottom nothing, as suggested i also taped the two relays, no sound at all from the left channel. This...
  14. sendust

SX 1250 left channel out

I had already tried that, i have dealt with poor connections on these type of units in the past, My surprise is that absolutely no sound comes out of the left channel ,not even static when trying all switches and buttons. pete
  15. sendust

SX 1250 left channel out

Hi guys, i have a SX 1250 that had been recapped about 6 years ago, then was used for about a year until it was replaced. It has been sitting indoors in a dry location for the past 5 years. I started it up today and my left channel is not working, took of all covers and used deoxit on all...
Back
Top Bottom