Recent content by shacky

1. shacky

WiiM - Playlists

Recently bought a WiiM. Can’t seem to have it locate playlists from my phone library or access my music files running LMS on laptop. Will WiiM recognize existing playlists?
  2. shacky

WiiM Questions - from current LMS user

I added LMS UPNP/DLNA plugin and now can access LMS via WiiM and WiiM Home
  3. shacky

I can play iTunes on my PC and caste it to the WiiM. But I don’t want to use the PC as control. I want to use my iPhone and WiiM Home. Is there a music server I can run on my PC that will allow the WiiM to see and access? Is this something Roon might do?
  4. shacky

I like this option. Most of my files are ripped lossless CD’s.
  5. shacky

I fell in love with PMG in early ‘90’s. Heard track from Letters From Home on CD101.9 in NY are and bought tickets for Beekman Theater and started collecting his albums. My favs are his Brazilian era First Circle, SLT, LFH. But I love most all his music. Wife and I must have seen him 5...
  6. shacky

Can it recognize my music file on laptop?
  7. shacky

Can my USB HD act as NAS?
  8. shacky

WiiM Pro - iTunes Connect

Just got my WiiM Pro Plus. I can connect to my iPhone music library no problem but WiiM can’t seem to find iTunes winning on my PC laptop. All are on same network. Does WiiM connect to iTunes? How do I get it to connect to iTunes on laptop or at least my music files on same laptop?
  9. shacky

Since Tidal no longer works on my LMS system I’m about to pull trigger on WiiM Pro Plus as a replacement for my current Squeezebox/LMS setup. Currently using Squeezebox Touch to external DAC. LMS running on laptop with ~ 400 GB lossless files on USB HD streaming via WiFi to the SBT. Can I...
  10. shacky

Strange instrument gets emphasized by my AR9’s

Especially first minute or longer. It sounds like a woof, woof emphasizing bass line. Can’t seem to attach video. Does this link work? https://share.icloud.com/photos/0f0R1G4toKCR3kngNOt4Y4Rdw
  11. shacky

I just played via Tidal in my car. And the woofing instrument is there - yet not as prominent. Too bad I love this song when it’s not prominent.
  12. shacky

One of my favorite albums is Jack Jezzro’s Brazilian Nights and my favorite track is Paqueta, Isle of Love. I recently went back to my AR9’s from Klipsch Fortes. As I now remember there is something in lower range, like a woodwind of some sort, that rises to level of sounding distorted on my...
  13. shacky

Problem playing Tidal on LMS

Yes I posted there as well. Anyway I updated LMS and all is well
  14. shacky

Yes Logitech Media Server
  15. shacky

My LMS setup has been working very well for about 6 months. I have LMS on my laptop, SB Touch at stereo, and usually control from iPeng on phone. All of a sudden my playlists on Tidal will only play for about 4 seconds then stop. After several minutes it will do same again. I have to play a...
Back
Top Bottom